Chapter 47

Sorry I'm not uploading a lot <3

Friday
L.A

(JJ's POV)

"Y/n" JJ whispers coming into my room.

"What do you want JJ?" I say trying to not sound like a dick.

"If you are not comfortable with me flirting with anybody you should have told me sooner" JJ sat next to me.

"Listen love, I don't mind it but you do seem like you like symere" I look down and rub his dreads.

"I'm sorry y/n/n.." JJ mumbles in my neck.
Oh jeez.

"It's fine love, I'm fine with it It just seems like he likes you too" I say with all honesty.
JJ sighs and looks up in my eyes, "I don't know if he does" JJ looks down again.

I kiss his forehead, yes he has his bandana all the time, but it's still sweet.

"Can you ask him for me?" I ask softly.

"Why can't you do it y/n/n?" JJ sat up quickly.

"I don't really like Symere I think you know that already" I sigh softly.

"Whateva" JJ slowly get up from my bed and walks out.

(5 minutes later)

(Symeres POV)

"Hey Symere can I talk to you?" I heard JJ through my door
"Sure bud" I get up and open my door.

"I'mma get straight to
the point, Do you like me?" JJ closes my door and looks me dead in the eyes.

I freeze.

"I-uh, what?" I manage to stutter out.

"Do you need me to repeat myself Symere?" JJ pulls my head up so our eye level is somewhat better.

I felt my cheeks burning up.
"JJ this is a random ass question" I look around the whole room besides JJ's gaze.

"Answer the god dam question Symere" JJ gets a little bit closer.

I pull his hand from under my chin and blushed even more.

"JJ you have a girl.." I say slowly.

"Symere we have been flirting back and fourth.. Just tell me the truth please" JJ says in a calm voice.

"JJ just give me more time to think" I say slowly.

"Your wish is my command" JJ backs up a bit and walks out.

(20 minutes later)

(Symeres POV)

"Hey Symere can I have a little talk.." Y/n came up behind me.

"What do you want?" I ask with a little sass.

"What the hell is up with you and JJ, and don't act dumb." Y/n pulled me into her room.

"Bro he is probably hanging out with me more because your being a little bitch to him" I say with a smirk.

SMACK!

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?" I clench my jaw.

"I think your the cunt for flirting with him" y/n says with a livid voice. I felt my eyes getting watery for some reason.

"What the FUCK is happening?" somebody opened the door quickly.

"JJ" y/n spoke up.

"What the hell is happening?" JJ raises his eyebrow and asks again.

"We are talking about you JJ, I thought we talked about the flirting between you and symere" y/n raises her voice at JJ..

(JJ's POV)

"you said you were fine with it and now you are switching up? You are so fucking delusional y/n" I raise my voice a bit.

"YOU ARE THE ONE HITTING ON SYMER-"

SMACK!

I smack her too.

"That's your taste of your own medicine I know you hit him, Symere leave please" it was a command at that point.

Symere backed up and nodded his head then left.

"What the hell is with you?" I ask seriously.

Symere is better that her shii

Oh hush.

It's true.

Mhm..

"Your always flirting with symere."

"Y/n first off, you know I'm poly and you said it was fine with you, second of all you don't have to lay your dam hands on synere." I spit it all out.

"I know but-"

"There is no buts right know.. I'm done with you right now." I nod my head to side to side and leave her room.

(7 minutes later it's still JJ's POV)

"Hey JJ are y'all okay?" Symere asks sitting next to me. I already talked to the sidemen, Travis, and Michael.

"We just got too heated and I just left" I shrug my shoulders.

"I see.." Symere looks down.

"Symere none of this is your fault just so you know" Tobi gives a quick smirk at symere.

"I guess, I just feel like I'm ruining yalls thing" symere says honestly.

"You ain't" I quickly say back.

"She is just way too...like yandere ish I guess, like she is too controlling" Tobi tries to explain.

"Yeah?" Symere looks back at Tobi.

"He's not wrong" I shrug.

"Like we said though, it ain't you fault" Tobi smiles softly, making symere and everybody else lighten up.