Chaptet 46

Thursday
L.A

(JJ's POV)

Aright this day has been boring as hell, I mean Symere and Logan are still here witch is fun.
"Hey JJ you alright? You have been zoning out a whole bunch" Logan raises his eyebrow.

"Yeah lo, I am good just thinking a bunch" I smile. I don't want everybody to always worry about me.

Of course you don't.

Ugh not this again.

Shush

"Hey mere and lo, when are y'all going?" I say trying to change the subject.

"What you want us to go?" Symere smirks while speaking in a flirtatious tone jokingly.
Or I think so.

"Are you flirting with me?" I give him a sly smirk.
Symere snaps his head towards me again.

(Symere's POV)

Oh
My
God.

"In a jokingly manner yea, unless you don't want it as a joke" I give that same smirk back.

JJ giggles after I say that.
"Y'all gay as hell bro" harry shook his head slowly.

"Your the one to talk" I say slowly.
I ain't wrong tho.
"Haha." Harry says not aproving of my fact.

(30 minutes later, Yes still symere's POV)

"Hey JJ" I smile while cracking his door.
"Hey bud, need anything?" JJ asks while looking up with a warm smile. I felt something weird in my stomach..
What is happening.

"Uhm not really I'm just bored and nobody is fun" I say honestly, sitting next to him.

"Y/n, Tobi, and yo boyfriend are fun" JJ says honestly and quickly.

"I don't get along with y/n, Tobi is alright, and Jordan (Playboi carti) and me broke up" I answer back just as quickly.

"Dam, when y'all break up?" He asks quietly.

I look around his room quickly.
"I'll beat his ass" JJ says seriously.

"Dam, it was about a week ago" I shrug my shoulders.

"You are an attractive guy symere, It's his loss" JJ pulls my head up and smirks.
He walks in his bathroom.

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks, thank the heavens I'm black, and he is probably joking he has a wife.

"You for rea-"
"Yes Shorty, it's a complement so take it"

"Uhhhhhh thanks.." I softly smile.
JJ nods his head up and down.

"Urm, does y/n know you flir-"

"I don't know" JJ interrupts me again.

"Stop interrupting me" I rolled my eyes back. He grabs my head quickly.
I look at him with surprise.

"That shut you up" JJ smirks again.

"I-i uhm.." I blink a couple times and back away slowly.
JJ sat back down on his bed and pulled out his phone.

"Where you going I'mma be bored?" JJ pouts his lips. I turned back around.

"What you wanna do then?" I raise my eyebrow and sit down.

(An hour later)
(Harry's POV) and everybody is downstairs.

"Everybody is annoying" Vik rolled his eyes.
That's true.

"I agree" Simon smirked and side eyed Vik.

"Nah but what were they doing up there?" Y/n said getting a little mad.
Oh shit.

"Y/n no need to get jealous, I mean he can date multiple people" Simon says trying to calm her down before she gets way too jealous.

"I'm his wife" y/n says getting defense about JJ.

"And I'm his quote on quote bOyFrienD" Simon is talking about the ksimon memes. J snickers quietly.

"Listen if you have such a problem with symere and JJ having a good friendship then thats fucked." I spit back at y/n.

"It's not that it's the overly flirtatious part" y/n sighed. JJ and Symere look at each other for a moment.

"I flirt with everybody, It's a joke  y/n I promise" JJ tried to get near y/n but she backed up a bit.

"Just leave me alone JJ" y/n turned her back on JJ and went upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and laid back.
"She needs a fucking exorcism" I yet again roll my eyes but softer.

(Viks POV)

"JJ-"

"I've told her I do flirt a lot with friends and she said it was fine, idk why it's such a big deal now" JJ put his head in his hands.

My expression went softer.
"It's alright JJ.." I sigh softly and Pat his shoulder.