Chapter 20- ooh JJ....

3:15PM, London 🇬🇧 (maybe some smut or strong kisses)

Y/N's POV

Okay so it's only me and Tobi downstairs, everybody else is being crack heads.

ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ

"Might be JJ, Get your man" Tobi giggled. I rolled my eyes playfully and opened the door. "Hey Ba-, what the fuck?" I asked in somewhat fear, there is a at least 9 inch scar across his eye..
"JJ?, What n-" Ethan cut himself off. "What the hell?"

"Lets just say I got in a fight.." JJ sighed and looked down. "Did you start it..?" Ethan asked quietly. "What why woul-"
"Did. You. Start. It?" I asked coldly. "N-no.., but yes.." JJ spoke as he smacked his teeth.
"What the f-"
"Let me talk pl-" JJ tried to say
"Let him FUCKING talk mates." Tobi said getting pretty agrivated.

Tobi also cleaned Jide's wound professionaly.
JJ was shocked and so was everybody else.

"listen, I used to be friends with the guy, But he was also friends with Jake and I did not really want to see Him with Jake since he is my Enemy, So I stopped hanging out with him.. And you can guess what happened from there." JJ admitted and finish off his sentence with making eyes contact with everybody.

Everybody just looked shocked, no words.. I broke the silence by clearing my throat. "Still does not give you the right to beat him u-" I tried to speak calmly to J.

Well..

'He came onto me!, do you not believe  me!?!" JJ just sounded like he was bound to 

Rage?

"Jide, I do believe you, you should have walked aw-"
"I TRIED Y/N-"
Smack!
I huffed and looked at JJ, everybody else was frozen in shock. "Don't yell at me Jide."

Then the little one came down..

KSI POV..

I just felt a knot in my chest.. I'm so mad that I'm about to cry..
"Y/N!" I semi yelled, as tears burned my eyes.. My heartbeat grew rapid, me and y/n have not fought in months. I just hated yelling to be honest.

Even if it is me yelling, I just hate it, It makes me feel, Kinda useless?.. I don't know I just have trauma.
But my breathing was spiking..
"what the fuck..?" Josh asked in shock.
"Uhm.." Axel spoke quietly, I just turned around and walked away from the situation.

Slam-!. (Door lol)
I ploped on my bed and sat up, put my airpods in, and just listen to music..

10 minutes later..
Creek..
I stopped playing my music for a moment to see y/n.. "Yes..?" I asked slowly.

Y/N's POV

I sighed quietly and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Babe, listen I did not mean to hit you, It was just in the hell of a moment. I don't want anybody laying their hands on you in any way you are not fine with.. I love you to death JJ, I would put you before myself JJ" I admitted and cupped his cheek which was burning, and you could see the blush from there..

"I-i love you to y/n, I love you more than I do myself.." JJ also admitted. I smiled and kissed the brim of his nose lightly.
"Listen love, we are going to have up's and downs, But I will never stop loving you even if we do fight" I added as a cupped his cheek again.
I felt his cheeks going hot once again.

"I-i-i don't know what to say.." Jide spoke as he smiled. "How much times do I say I love you J?"
"Not enough" Jide giggled looking directly into my soul..
He has those pretty dark brown eyes that when they reflect in the light he just looks.. Sublime..
I mean he already does..