Chapter 22

Warnings- Blood/gore, Emotional if you are sensitive, And just more emotions)

Harry's POV-

"What the fuck was th" I tried to finish my sentence until I saw blood on the floor.
Therewas a loud bang, There is blood, and.., Jide's door is locked.
"GUYS!" I spoke semi yelling and about to cry.
"Wh-, what the fuck..." Ethan spoke trying to nudge the door open.

"JJ??" Y/n semi yelled.
"Jide please..." Simon spoke quietly.
"I'll go try to find the key.. To unlock it from here" Josh spoke putting his head down.
"JJ....?" Vik spoke still trying to pry open the door.
I'm just thinking of two things..

Why..
Is he dead..?

"FOUND IT DAMIT" Josh stated opening the door.
"J- Holy fuck..." Talia spoke getting on his level.. "Jide.." I spoke looking at the wound in his head.
"He's not breathing..., there is till hope though.." Tobi spoke grabbing JJ and going downstairs.

"I'll take him to the hospital.., y'all can just stay if y'all want" Tobi made eye contact with us. We all nodded our heads. "W-what was that loud bang..?" I heard a soft quiet voice say.
Well I guess I have to tell the kid. "Ax, your dad is in the hospital" I sighed and looked in his eyes.

"W-why..?" Axel spoke sobbing
"Come here Ax.." I spoke geasturing for him to come.. "Listen how old are you agian?" Josh asked quietly. "11..."
"Listen, There is no easy way for me to say this but your dad Tried or committed suicide" I stated as even my voice broke.

"H-he told me no matter what, He would never kill himself" Axel sobbed even more quieter. Well now we can get info of what is going on...
"Ax baby, We need you to be honest okay..?" Y/n stated
"Hm..?"
"Does Jide self harm still..?" I asked quietly.

"Uhh, y-yea.."
"Give me whatever the hell he uses." I stated coldy. Well that was easy I guess.
"Here.." Axel spoke handing me the blade. "Well damn" I stated quietly.
It was VERY sharp. "Thanks Ax.." I hugged the smol child. "Mhmm" Axel spoke.

Tobi's POV

Hospital (ER)

I am tapping my foot really fast, because I am so scared. I just don't want JJ to die on us, That would be the worst thing, Losing a sidemen member would be devastating.

I saw the nurse come out of the room and she just looked defeated..
"How is he?" I stated. "Listen I'm sorry, but he is in very critical condition, And I don't think he is going to make it.. "
My heart just stopped at that moment.. "Can I just see him..?" I spoke quietly whipping one of my tears.

"Yes.."
J walked into his room and they have almost everything on, the monitor, IV, Ya know those things. "Jide.., Just know that everybody including me loves you, I don't like seeing you like this.."

I thought he was on the urge of dying, But then I see a tear falling from his eye. "Jide?" I asked cupping his cheek.
I see his eyes slowly opening, and that was a great thing.
"What a miracle.." I spoke quietly.
"T-tobi..?" JJ turned his head towards me.

"Oh my god!" I spoke and hugged him softly.

10 minutes later.

KSI POV

"Hey love.." Y/n spoke quietly.
I sat up slowly and just locked eye contact with her. "Y/n?"
"Jide." She spoke then placed her lips on mine.
"How do you feel?"
I gulped and looked down. "I feel like shit.." I stated as I hid my face in my hands.

"Love, It's okay I still love you.."
I felt a smile creep on my face and looked back at y/n "I love you too."
"Well, You know what this means."         Y/n spoke picking me up like a child.
"Hmmm?" I slowly said quietly.

"We are gonna have to keep a eye on you." Y/n spoke with a straight face.

Oh god..