Chapter 21-

4:20PM, London 🇬🇧

WARNINGS- Cyberbullying, Suicide attempt, Blood.

Y/N's POV.

"JJ you good-?" I asked running my fingers through his hair. "Uh yeah, the movie is just creepy" JJ looked at me and smiled.
"No shit JJ" Harry rolled his eyes and looked directly in JJ's eyes.
"Your a bitch Lewis" JJ rolled his eyes back at Harry and closed his eyes.
"Did he already doze off..?" Ethan asked quietly.

"No.." JJ spoke slowly.
"You good love?" I asked kissing his cheek.
"I'm fine, I'm just tired.."
"You always are" I giggled and placed my lips on his.
I heard him yawn and that is it, out like a light..

5:30PM.

KSI POV-

I slowly open my eyes and see the movie is still playing. "Dad!" Axel cheered happily.
"Hey baby" I smirked and wiped my eyes. "Tired still I'm guessing?" Simon giggled at nudged my shoulder. "Yea" I spoke quietly. "Well I have to film" Tobi giggled and went halfway up the stairs.

"Wait-" I spoke quietly. "What's up mate?" Tobi looked at me with that
( ͡°з ͡°) face.
"First of all, Don't look at me like that, Second of all can I film the video with you?" I finished off my sentence by looking up with those puppy eyes.

Tobi looks back at me and giggles again. "Fine, Come on mate" Tobi sighed and went up to his room. I followed his footsteps and closed the door.

I set up his camera for him and cleaned it as well. "What are we going to film?" I asked sitting next to him. "I was thinking of a QNA" Tobi looked directly in my eyes then looked in the camera and hit..

•record

"Hey guys its your boy TBJZL, and I am with one of my best mates"
"Uhm, Hi its also your boy JJ" I smiled in the camera. "Well today what we have for you is a QNA, So we will go on discord and y'all can just ask away" Tobi explained and clicked on discord.

"I hope it goes smoothly" I said looking down. "You will be fine JJ, I will make sure you won't get cyber bullied. "
"Or try to" Tobi added and started.
Bold is questions.

"Hey lads" I spoke smiling.
"Hey, How is Axel?"
"He is great, I love him to death" I giggled and looked down.
"Awe"
"That's cute JJ, Now NEXT" Tobi giggled.

"Whatsup, uh hi how are y'all"
Me and Tobi giggled, "I'm great I guess" I spoke calming down and leaning back. "I'm good" Tobi stated as he was smiling.
Next.
"Heya mates, So who is the best sidemen member?"

"I would say Josh, He is like a father figure to everybody, Especially JJ" Tobi stated and smiled at me. I smiled back obviously, "I would have to say Harry, He was always there for me and so was Simon" I smiled and looked in the camera.

"Awe" Tobi said pouting his lip.
"Tobi you are sweet, you can take care of me somehow" I giggled softly and quietly. "Well, as I keep saying, Next person" Tobi clicked on something.
"Whatsup fuckers, so my question is who is the best girl in sidemen or someone who is in some vids?"

"Well y/n-"
"Besides your girlfriend dumbass"
I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair agian.
"Fine, If I'm being honest I would say Talia, She is just the life of the party" Tobi admitted
"Yeah I would have to agree, or Freya" I also admitted.

"Well I'm going to say it this time, NEXT" I pressed a different person on discord. "Hey lad" I started off.
"Oh hey, I got a question for y'all, Are y'all gay"
The guy giggled and so did we.
"I mean kinda I guess" I blurted out.
"Same" Tobi smiled and clicked a different person yet agian.

"Aye, Femboy or Masculine?"
"If I had to pick, It would be masculine" Tobi admitted. "I am on the fem side." I spoke clearly.
"We all know that" Tobi giggled.

"Well guys I guess that will be the end of this video, If you want more JJ on my channel just spam him" Tobi stated. "WOW" I spoke sarcastically.

•end

5 minutes later

I sighed and got up, "That was fun Tobi, but now I'm going to check the comments." I giggled and powered on my phone. "Dam already?"
"Yes Tobi, I always do and you should know that by now" I looked in his eyes as I was speaking. Since I like eye contact but at the same time I don't, I make so much sense.

I sighed and went on Tobi's most recent video, then clicked the comments.

ThatOneIdiot- We love JJ and a Tobi collab. .

FuckOff- yes we sure do

Gl!tch_B!tch- YES SIR

My smile slowly appeared on my face "somebody's happy" Simon walked in and say behind me. I giggled and scrolled down more.

Then those mean ass comments 💬

ThatDumbBitch- I mean he is fine, Talking about JJ.

Bad_Bitch_Alert- 'nAh FaM' he is annoying.

I slowly gulp and go back to reading to comments.

That_S!mp- Yeah JJ is too sensitive

MetalHe@d- Exactly 😂

Yellow_Hearts💛- JJ is a crybaby😂

I gulped agian trying not to cry..
God maybe they are right.. Why can't I just be normal..?
"Jide.." Simon sighed and tried to take my phone.
Well I just snatched it back really quickly. "Please J-"

Comments agian-

XxX_IdontKnow_XxX- he is a fucking f@ggot

Yea_Boi🔫- His girlfriend deserves much better.

I_Don't_Care- I agree with the person above me

F_u_Bitch- I know right, JJ is a fucking dumbass, Like in one of his vids with Simon he said he does not know his gender.

Periodt‼️BoO- Exactly.

My eyes welled with tears, what the hell.. "J-" I let go of my phone and left out of Tobi's room.

Talia's POV-

So Simon and Tobi came downstairs with Jide's phone.. "What happened I heared sobing" I asked looking at Simon.

"Here.." Simon spoke going through the comments
"What the fuck.." Vik spoke quietly.
"Yeah I agree what the hell"  Harry admitted.
"I know" Tobi sighed and looked away.

6:30PM

Simons POV-

"What do we do know..?" I asked quietly. "To be honest the best thing would be to disable comments" Talia suggested. "Yea true, But we love nice comments too" Tobi admitted.
"Well no shit Sherlock" Harry rolled his eyes.

"I'll go check on JJ, He always get cyber bulli-"

BANG!