Messages

Haileys pov
The flight to Berlin wasn't too bad especially considering no one was in the back with us which meant amazing sex. Afterwards I knocked out until he woke me up to tell me we had landed.

"It's nice in here" I said as we got in the suite and I looked around "mhm" "thank you" "of course love. Just us this weekend, I'll try to do as little work as possible okay" "okay" "good" he said kissing me before going into the bathroom.

There was the room and the living room and a balcony and a small kitchen area with a microwave, refrigerator, sink, some dishes and of course alcohol. I grabbed the tv remote and sat down on the couch.

"So tomorrow we'll walk around the city, see if there's anything to do if you want" he said sitting with me and pulling me into him "sounds good" "alright" "how's work been. We haven't talked much the last few days" "it's been busy but at least I'm not trying to avert a crisis" "that is true" "I have a meeting when we get back though" "to deal with that thing with Gio" "yea" "okay. After my interview, Rory said she's taking me out" "that's fine just let me know" "got it. Now let's see that menu" I said before he handed it to me.

Mayas pov
"Hey" Jas said coming in my room "hey what's up" "nothing really, how's it going" "um it's going alright" "you talked to Gio" "yea a little" "are you not mad him anymore" "I was never mad at him Jas just worried" "you do a lot of that" "your point" "I think he treats you amazingly and he makes you happy and really cares for you but how long can you do this with that bullshit excuse of 'I can't love you'" "I don't think it's bullshit" "oh even better, your boyfriends just a psychopath" "he's not a psychopath, he's just been through a lot" "yea, that's what he keeps telling you and aside from being in prison that's pretty much all you know" "maybe that's it" "you and I both know that's not it. There's no actual proof he's telling you the truth. He could've been in prison for murdering babies" "he wasn't, I checked. It wasn't even murder. Besides that whole story about his friend on the news actually made me feel a little more at ease" "the news story about his friend being in the mafia. In what world would that put anyone at ease" "it just means he's at least told me the truth about that so it's not like he has a secret wife and kids somewhere" "no wife sure but the way he got around there might be some Giovanni juniors running around manhattan" "Jas, stop. Yes he's done a lot but he wouldn't lie to me about things like that and sure maybe it is wishful thinking to assume that eventually he'll feel for me what I feel for him but I can't help it and the last thing that will help me right now is letting him go. I just know it'll set me back at least 25 steps from recovery. Besides, you don't have to hold a grudge every time he and I have a disagreement" "well someone has to" "if it's warranted, I have it handled" "yea sure. I'll back down a little" "thank you" "and on the subject of the mafia thing, please make sure you're careful. If anything, and I mean even if something seems like it's going to happen, you've gotta tell mom and dad. I know they'd be more concerned with your safety than being upset at you" "yea okay" "good" she said before getting up and leaving my room.

"Hi" I said smiling as I answered his call "hey, everything alright" "what do you mean" "why are you smiling so hard" he asked with a smile on his face too "I was just thinking about you and then you called. Made me happy" "well good. What are you doing" "nothing really. I was drawing and then talking to Jas but she left" "okay" "up for a date soon" "uh I wish I could but I'm technically on house arrest per Isaacs orders" he said, laughing lightly "how come" "work. It's really not a big deal. As soon as he gets back I'll come to see you" "are you sure" "yes I am" "I'll look forward to it then" "so will I. How's work and everything going" "oh not too bad. Busy but interesting" "and you like it" "I do, it really feels like something I could do for the rest of my life and this will look amazing on my resume" "well good. I'm proud of you" "really" "of course. Are you gonna work through classes this year" "I plan to, yea. Should get used to the work load" "well don't take on too much" "I won't don't worry" "good. I miss you" "I miss you too baby" "we'll go get dinner" "you always wanna get food" "because I have a feeling you don't eat unless you're with me just so I don't ask about it" "not true" "well still, we're gonna get the food" "you don't have to worry about me" "Maya" "fine, dinner it is" "good. I have to call someone so I'll talk to you later okay" "okay" I said before he hung up.