Honeymoon Return

Haileys pov
"Either you only take them when I'm sleep or you have made this the perfect honeymoon" I said walking into the kitchen where Isaac was "I haven't taken a call love I promise" "good. You know I haven't gotten any calls either. I told a few people that we had gotten here and haven't heard from anyone since. Did you do something" "maybe I did. I wanted to have a week to ourselves" "I couldn't ask for anything better. Before we leave can we please go back to that bakery. Those mini tarts were heaven" "yes we can. We'll get a bunch to take home" "thank you" "you're welcome. Wanna go get breakfast or order breakfast" he asked "let's order in and go out for lunch" "then we'll just head straight to the plane from there" "sounds good" I said kissing him then pulling out my phone to find something to order.

Rorys pov
"So what time is he coming" Camilla asked as I put up the groceries "you guys said five right" "mhm but between you and me, your father is hoping he'll be here a little early" "uggh is he gonna be annoying" "your father, of course" "he's a good guy" "I believe you honey but you know it's going to be a while before your father trusts him with you" "especially after Jayce, I know. That was just bad judgement. I'm really happy now and he treats me really well" "good" she said before dad walked in.
"Hey baby" he said kissing her before coming over to me "hey" "what are you doing here so early honey" he asked me "I was at the store so I called to see if you guys needed anything" "how sweet" "yea if only the boys did that" Camilla said laughing a little.
"Excited for dinner" he asked me "me, he's already my boyfriend dad. How about you" "nervous" "honey, I'm sure he's a great guy" Camilla said "mhm. When will he be here" "by five dad. He's coming from work" "is he taking off early" Camilla asked "yea" "we could've done six" "he told me not to ask" "okay then".

I just hung out there for another hour until the doorbell rang.
"Hi" I said as he bent down to kiss me "hi. I uh couldn't get off early enough so I didn't have time to go home and change and I only had a tshirt in my car" he said about his sweats "it's fine really. I'm wearing jeans. Come on" I said grabbing his hand and leading him through the house to the dining room.

"Dad, Camilla this is Jacob" "nice to meet you both" he said holding out his hand "nice to meet you Jacob, Rory tells us you came from work" Camilla said "um yea, sorry I didn't have time to change" "oh no problem, you're right on time. Physical therapy yes" she asked as we all started filling our plates with food "yes ma'am" "for how long" dad asked "over three years officially. I interned in the field two years prior" "impressive. Are you from here" "I'm from Chicago, lived in Manhattan for about two years" "okay. How did you meet my daughter" "uh I saw her at the grocery store and asked for her number" "yea but why" "dad" I said trying to stop him from starting something five minutes into dinner "uh I don't think I understand what you're asking" Jacob said "I know my daughter is beautiful and I know why most guys approach her so why did you" "well obviously she's beautiful. I uh saw her when she was coming home from work and she was in a suit and on the phone and she just sounded really intelligent and looked really important and that was attractive to me" "really" I asked as he nodded "that's sweet" Camilla said smiling at him "I like seeing her genuinely happy so if you're part of the reason why that's enough for me" "thank you" I said then dad gave me a half smile and the dinner continued.

///

Haileys pov
"Thank you" I said to the waitress as she left our food at the table "you're welcome, enjoy".
I of course took out my phone to post a little Instagram since I decided to be more active again and Cabo was beautiful. I took a video of the food and the scenery but only his hands were in it.

"Does it bother you that I have an Instagram" I asked putting my phone down "bother me" "like I used to have two pictures of us up and I sometimes post where I am" "I don't see why it should" "so no" "you don't think after five years I would've said something babe" "I don't know, maybe you didn't want to be overbearing" "it doesn't bother me. What do you mean used to, love" "I had some from our first couple of years of dating but I deleted them" "why" "just in case. I figure if I'm gonna be around for a long time I should be a little more cautious, try to take it more serious. I already don't understand 80 percent of it so I don't know what could hurt you" "you don't post me" "I barely post anymore. It's been about a year since I posted and the other day I posted one of the pictures the photographer got of me walking down the aisle" I said as we smiled in reminiscence "can I see" "yea" I said handing him my phone so he could look at the picture.