Massacre

Tess' pov
"Drew called me again" Ricky said "mhm me too" "you ever gonna talk to him. It's been a week and a half" "he texted. 'It's not what you think, I'm sorry for keeping this from you' isn't enough" "you actually think he'd cheat on you" "I don't know. I do know she doesn't care" "and some people have self restraint. I used to uh mess around with Andrea but if she ever came on to me now I wouldn't even give her a second glance" "you've been with Riley longer" "and I felt this way when I first asked her out" "should I call him" "you know I would never let him hurt you so yea, hear him out and let me know" "I think I'll go see him" "alright. I love you okay" "I love you too" I said hugging him. 

I relaxed there for a little while then got my stuff and went back home.
"Hi" I said before he turned to me "oh my god, I thought you'd never answer" "wasn't going to" "but" "Ricky said I should hear you out" "oh" "just if you're gonna say something and not tell me the truth let me know so I can go" "I'm not cheating on you with Andrea" "so what's going" "I really really can't say but I'm trying to help Isaac" "so he knows" "no but you can't say anything either. I'm trying to do my job and keep him out of shit Tess" "what kind of shit" "the shit that could get him hurt. Please trust me" "you're not gonna tell him" "no he doesn't need to know" "I'm trusting you Drew" "I know. I'm sorry, I should've told you where I was" "yea" "so are you staying" "I think so, yea" "thank you" he said pulling me into his arms.

Haileys pov
"Tonight at 5 baby" I said walking into the kitchen "what" "be free tonight at 5. We have to go taste food for the menu" "uh" "please" "tonight at 5 love. I'll see you then" "thank you. I've gotta go" I said kissing him as he reached down and grabbed my ass "mhm have a good day. Love you" "love you too" I said leaving.

I got to work and got started on the proposal for BioCorp labs we were all working on. I liked working honestly, it gave me something to do in the day other than stressing about this wedding. The wedding itself wasn't stressful, I was beyond anxious and excited to finally be his wife, but there's a lot to do and a lot of people scrutinising it already and not even just from his side of the family. My grandmother called the other day with all of ideas and when I say ideas I mean things we shouldn't be doing at our wedding because she 'knows how inappropriate Isaac could be'. I haven't told him thought because I know that would make him upset. Not because of how she talks about him but because he hates when people tell me about my relationship which happens a lot.

"Lunch shouldn't be much longer but we can get started" Quincy said as we all got to the conference room.
"Okay so the project is simply for deaf or hard of hearing subjects. It's a biological implant that is supposed to rewire the nerves and glands and all of that to essentially restore their hearing" "sounds controversial" Chris said "oh it is. We'll work together on this. Mr. Glenn will meet with us on Monday but we need to work on getting press interviews, liability reports, sponsorships, and customer accounts" "I can do sponsorships" Chris volunteered "I can do press interviews and if you wanted to help Hailey that would be great" Tia offered "yea sounds good" "then Gus and I can do customer accounts" Barbara said "good, you'll visit hospitals as well" Quincy said as they nodded "and I'll do liability reports" Rhonda said "alright then. If you yourself or your team is having difficulties ask me or another team member for help. BioCorp and Mr. Glenn would like this to be done as soon as possible" "got it" "good. Everyone get started and let me know if you need anything" he said before we all got up and left the conference room.

"Are you leaving early today" Tia asked as we sat at her desk "a little" "what's planned for today" "food tasting for the menu" "what kind of food are you having" "Italian. I told the wedding planner that so she is setting up these little appointments" "Isaacs Italian right" "yes" "so he's picky" "very" "it's just you and him" "I think so. If anyone then the best man will be there" "not your maid of honor" "she works late tonight" "oh okay. When are you sending out invitations" "after we have the menu. People will have to choose their meals so we have everything ready" "oh right. That's cute. Are you inviting your whole family" "that's uh a good question. I'm inviting my moms and step dads of course, I haven't decided on my biological dads yet" "and Isaacs" "yea I think everyone's invited if they want to come" "oh okay good" "mhm" "okay here's the list. We can start calling people on here and then go talk with them" "sounds good".