Messy Moments

Haileys pov
"I don't know if it's me or the gym but god damn baby" Isaac said smacking my ass and squeezing my hips "stop it Isaac" I said with a small laugh, I loved the compliment "what" "your grandmother is here" "seriously" "yes nipote. Buongiorno" she said before we turned to her "good morning Nonna" he said going over to hug her "how are you, you look exhausted" "I'm okay, working" "on the Giovanni situation yes" "you know" he asked "of course. Nonno met with Mr. Vespucci" "how did that go" "not too well. Because of the severity of Romans injury they are well within their rights to retaliate" "against Gio" I asked "well Giovanni is apart of the family so Nonno will take the necessary next steps if it comes to that" "okay" "besides that. How are you two" "good. Just doing everything day by day" "mhm. How's it going with your aunt" she asked Isaac "good. I talked to Alexei, they'll be out here in a little over a week and they're staying for three months" "Natasha too" "she'll be coming a couple weeks after them" "okay good".

"Nonno says he'll come to greet them. He won't say it but he misses having her at the house" his grandmother said with a small laugh "a few more months then, how is he" "really good. Relaxing finally for a few weeks" "that's good. He plan on getting out soon" Isaac asked but not too seriously "your grandfather plans on doing this until he dies" "benedicilo but he could use a break for once" Isaac said and she nodded "I agree" she said as Denise came back in the kitchen.

"Apologies ma'am but your room is finished" Denise said "grazie. I will go settle in" she said before leaving the kitchen.

"So she just dropped in" Isaac asked "yup, said she had time" "hm. Doing anything today" "going out with the girls for lunch. That new French restaurant that opened downtown" "okay. Going yourself" "picking up Rory on the way and Tess is getting Riley" "Summer not going" "her and Leo are still in the Turks for the rest of the week" "okay. Please be careful" "we will. Plus those guys are still with Rory which she hates by the way" "and I personally would hate a tire slashing to graduate to something worse" "I know. Thank you" "you're welcome" he said kissing my forehead.

"Please tell me you're home today" I groaned drying my hands and leaving the kitchen with him "I am home until 6 love but we can do a late dinner" "there's nothing wrong I was just asking" "I know but I have been busy and you've been eating without me. I'll let you know what time to be ready and Lorenzo can bring you" "sounds good then" "alright baby" he said before his phone started ringing so I went to the living room.

///

Riley's pov
"Someone's here to see you" our maid Ramona said "me" "yes" "okay one second" I said then finished putting on my earrings, grabbed some shoes and went downstairs.

"Oh Maya. Hi" I said putting the shoes on the floor and sitting down "hey" "did you call" "no I didn't think you would answer" "would you be surprised" "I guess not" "Maya what do you think being here is gonna get you because I definitely told him to just leave it at that" "I figured you'd be the most reasonable. I just need to talk to him and I know that's not gonna happen without at least getting you all off my case" "you're telling me there's a good reason you cheated on him" "no but I just need to talk" "uh I'm on my way to lunch if you want to meet us there" "yes please" "I'll send you the address I guess" "thank you" she said before leaving.

Haileys pov
"Hi" I said as Rory got in the Tesla and we drove off with her security behind us "hey. Is this new" "no Isaac got the detailing redone because the boys spilled something in the back" "oh okay. It's cute, the light blue" "thank you. Was Jacob home" "yes. We've been in his bed all day. Thank god his parents are finally gone" "is your loft finished" "yea" "okay good" "we're going to look at places the day after tomorrow" "exciting" "yup. Anything on um Ava. He asked me to ask you" "I mean there's really nothing to get. Isaac said he has people keeping track of her so I don't know" "okay" "has she showed up again or anything" "no so I guess that's good" "it is" "Summer still out of town right" "yea for the rest of the week so it's just us four" "okay. I feel so bad that I don't really know how to help him" she said about Leo "she said he's doing better that's why they're still there" "oh okay".