6: terrible liar

I'm rudely awoken in the morning by the roaster I have a love-hate relationship with. Without opening my eyes I can feel a heavy weight on my body. I slowly peel my eyes open seeing a mop of blonde locks on top of me. 

JJ's body somehow ends up on top of my small frame. I'm not sure how. 

I immediately let out a groan trying to move his body but he's too heavy and won't budge. I try to slip from underneath him but again fail. 

"JJ" she groans poking his chest. He twitches slightly from the movement.

"Seriously J get the fuck off" I huff shaking his body. His eyes snap open and a grin takes over his whole face.

"Aw I thought you'd like my body on top of yours" he smirks and shifts his body weight onto his arms and hovers above my body. 

I didn't reply instead I place my hand on his jawline and slowly drag my finger down from his jaw to his neck then his chest all while staring into his eyes giving my best seductive look. JJ's eyes almost pop out of their sockets as my finger keeps on getting lower and lower on his abdomen. 

"Fuckkkkk" he groans lowly. I grin to myself about just how easy it was to get him all excited. My thought is proven when a second later I feel something poke through his boxers. 

I hold in a laugh trying my hardest to seem sexy but the situation is simply too laughable.

"This is my new favorite way to wake up" he grins happily.

"JJ Junior is getting a little too excited" I let out the laugh I've been holding in as I slip from underneath his body. I watch him fall face-first onto the bed and groan into the pillow. 

"I hate you" he growls removing his head from the pillow and sitting up.

"Aw bite me" I say standing up and beginning to clean around the Chateau, I pick up empty beer bottles and half-smoked joints. 

"I need a cold shower" he huffs before moving off the couch, but not before adjusting his shorts. I snicker at his action. 

JJ's halfway to the bathroom when he stops in his trail and turns his heels around, "Since I'm already about to shower you may as well join me, we'll save water" he says with a wink.

I give him an unimpressed look, "I would call you an imbecile but that'd be cruel as you wouldn't be able to spell it" I snort at the confused look on his face.

"Jokes on you I don't know what that word is" he snarls with a smile.

I waltz over to knock on John B's bedroom door and after a second I cautiously open the door and smile seeing him sitting up on his bed. I quickly step towards him taking a seat beside him on the bed.

I visibly winced at the sight of his massive black eye.

"Hey how you feeling" I send him a soft smile just happy he's still alive. "Uh a little groggy but I'll survive" he answers honestly raking his hair back. I quickly embrace him in a tight hug with my emotions taking over. 

"Did JJ stay?" he asks breaking the contact.

A smile rises to my face in amusement, "He's in the bathroom, might be a while" I almost laugh.