4: you like this position

Hearing the loud bangs from outside the abandoned motel room I immediately freak out. Knowing it was the police only made my anxiety a million times worse. 

JJ on the other hand is quick to action. He quickly grabs my hand and pulls me towards the window. I look at JJ and he somehow manages to calm my panicked state, he looks calm and collected providing great comfort to me. The boys let me climb through the window and I try to move as fast as I can. 

JJ and John B emerge from the window a few seconds later and join me on the small slanted roof right as the door is kicked open and officers begin moving through the small room. 

John B is perched on the right side of the window whilst JJ and I are pressed up against the other side. 

Adrenaline is pumped through my veins, I could practically feel my heartbeat jumping out of my chest. I turn my head slightly to the side to be tucked away further into JJ's embrace. JJ's arms are wrapped tightly around me keeping me hidden thankfully. 

I can't help but let out a quiet laugh when I feel something being poked into my back. 

"You like this position?" I whisper as quietly as I can into his ear and just for fun, I press my ass further into his body. 

"I'd rather us be alone" he whispers back and without even seeing his face I know they'd be a stupid smirk resting on it. 

"You really think now is the time to be laying on the moves?" I chuckle lowly trying my hardest to be silent.

"Don't act like you don't like it too" I feel his hot breath on my body making me involuntarily shiver, my own body is betraying me. 

Why was this making me so hot and bothered? We flirt almost every day and are no strangers to physical contact yet something felt different, I just couldn't put my finger on it. 

"Not the time to be getting excited" I whisper feeling JJ move slightly behind me. Before he realizes the gun which was previously residing in his back pocket is now falling down to the ground but not before rattling loudly on the fall down. 

JJ immediately presses his body even harder into mine not wanting us to get caught as the window blinds are forcefully ripped open. I hide my head further into his body getting quite frightened myself, this isn't the place to be getting caught breaking and entering. 

The minutes tick by painfully slowly. I close my eyes wishing this torture would be over. After a few fearful minutes of sheer anxiety, I hear the officers leaving the room signaling we are in the clear. 

We walk down through the motel in silence, I for one need a minute to calm my racing heartbeat down. 

"Well, that was fun" JJ laughs as we approach Kie and Pope on the HMS pogue. Judging by the look on their faces they are more than ready for a quick getaway. 

JJ extends his hand out to me ad helped me onto the small boat. "Yeah, I bet that was fun" I send him a knowing smirk as his cheeks tint pink. 

I walk over to where Kie is sitting on the nose of the boat and hug my best friend, I'm happy we escaped before something bad happened.

"Could have warned us sooner" I raise my eyebrows at the two who were meant to be lookout. 

"We would have, except Pope was on the math team" Kie explains.

"You were on the math team" JJ laughs. 

"The cops took everything like it was a crime scene" John B exclaims and I whip my head around to look at him. 

"Did you guys find anything?" Pope asks curiously. 

"Did we find anything?" JJ muses taking a second to look like he was thinking. "No, I don't think so. Oh yeah, we did" he exclaims raising a gun in one hand and a ward of cash in the other.