Chapter 48 ~ The Dress

17th of December || 10 Days till the big day

I am walking around the large shopping centre, located in the middle of Chicago. There are heaps if people and different variety of shops.

We are heading down to one of the wedding dress stores called 'Your Little Star' (made that up) it has bridesmaids dresses as well.

"So you excited?" Christina wiggles her eye brows while smirking.

"Of coarse I am! Why would it be" I smile. "Oh also! Where's Lynn?"

"She doesn't want to be a bridesmaid anymore because she doesn't like wearing dresses" she shrugs. I nod.

"You too are so adorable! I can't believe your getting married, next thing you know, you'll be popping out babies!" Shauna laughs.

The flash of my unborn baby comes into mind. I would have them in my arms while sitting next to the fire, singing songs about the stars. I would have cooked every night for the ones that I love. I would have taken them to school, and gone to parent teacher interviews. I would have loved that kid more than it would have ever imagined. I still do.

I frown comes upon my face at words Shauna just said. About the thoughts I just thought about what could of happened. A bile comes up my throat and I sprint into the bathroom.

I run down the largely lit hallway and burst through the doors. I run in and open up the toilet door and throw up the nasty contents.

I fall against the wall beside the toilet. Christina and Shauna come running, they stand at the door.

"You okay?" Christina says worriedly.

"Yeah, I just...I don't know" I shake my head. I stand up and wipe my mouth and walk over to the sink and mirror.

I splash water onto my face, accidentally getting water onto my shirt.

"Let's just go and get this over and done with" I nod.

"You sure?" Shauna asks.

"Yeah" I say walking out the bathroom door.

----------------------
"It's beautiful, Tris!" Christina shouts.

I'm wearing a white, silky dress that goes down, past my ankles and flows out behind me. The breast area is full with sequins and beads that shine in the light. (picture I have inserted)

"It's beautiful" I whisper. I smile. "It's the one"

Christina laughs and smiles excitedly along with Shauna.

I slip the dress off and hand it to the lady. I put my original clothes back on and walk over and sit down onto the white couch. While I was getting changed the girls tried on a dress that I picked out for them.

They both come out in long pink dresses that look absolutely stunning! (Pic I have inserted)

I stand up and squeal, "You girls look absolutely amazing! These are perfect!"

--------------------
At home //
After I tried on the dress I paid for it and we went to the shoe store and got me some while heels.

Christina has also ordered in some light purple flowers for my bouquet. Shauna and Christina have the same bouquet but a darker purple.

I'm lying on the couch watching the news. Bad things pop up onto the screen. Murders, theft ect. This world is a bad place to be honest.

It's about 4pm when Tobias walks through the door. He smiles when he sees me.

"How did everything go?" I ask smiling.

"Really good! We have out suits ready. What about you?" He asks.

"Yep I found 'The' dress and the girls have found theirs too! Lynn isn't being a bridesmaid anymore because of the dress situation. That's okay" I shrug.

He nods along to my words, indicating that he is listening.

"Shauna was talking about how cute we are and everything, then she mentioned 'popping out babies' that's when I had a little meltdown and threw up in the bathroom" I sigh.

He comes over and sits beside me taking my hands with his.

"Were alright, you and me. I know nothing else is, but we are" he says looking into my eyes. I smile.

"I love you more" I say
"I love you most" he says.

"Forever?" I ask looking into his sparkling brown eyes,
He kisses my lips,
"Forever" he says.
--
--
Finally! Next chapter will be the Part 1 of the wedding💖
-
Vote and Comment🌿🌙