Chapter 11

Time Lapse|1 Week|
-
Four and I have been dating for just over a week now. I have enjoyed every second of it! Christina almost pissed herself when she found out about Four and I.

I'm at school and today is Friday. The group and I are discussing plans for tomorrow,
"How about a party at Uri's and Zeke's?" I suggest.

"YASSS!!! Perfect Idea Tris!!" Christina says excitedly (as always)

"You okay with that babe?" I ask Four.

"Yeah, fine by me!" He smiles.

I give him a kiss on the lips. His mouth tastes like sweet honey and chocolate from his Dauntless cake, which makes me kiss for longer.

"Hey! No PDA!" Uriah shouts.

I laugh between kisses and pull back. Four has a big smile of his face.

------Time Lapse|At The Party------

I dressed in skinny jeans and a white singlet shirt with my black converse. My hair is left down in waves and my face has mascara, foundation, blush and lipgloss.

I just pulled up to Uriah and Zeke's house. You can hear the blaring sound of 'Totem~ Tom Staar and Ansolo' playing.

I walk up to the door and walk in considering Uriah said I didn't have to knock. It looks like the same party as what Four had, troubled teens everywhere.

I see the gang over by the kitchen bench. But something's wrong. Where's Four?

"Hey Tris! Let's go to the dance floor!" Christina pulls me.

"Where's Four?" I ask.

"Ah...I saw him here before, he was one of the first people here" she yells over the loud music.

What? Wouldn't he be with the group? I don't know what's going on but I have to find out!

"I don't want to dance, I'm gonna go look for Four" I yell. I don't think she heard me so I walk off.

I don't see him anywhere. I decide to go out the back onto the porch and call him.

I open the glass slide door and walk out.
Then, I see Four fucking...

-----------------------------
Ohh!! Cliff Hanger!! Who Do You Think Four Is With?😱
Poor Tris.
Vote and Comment💕
~ AJ