Chapter 24

It's Saturday night and Uriah, Zeke, Will, Christina, Shauna, Lynn and...Marlene have come over with Pizza and Soft Drinks to play Candor or Dauntless and Spin The Bottle.

We are in the living room in a giant circle. I'm in between Tobias and Shauna. The pizza is in the middle and we all have plastic red cups filled with coke.

"Okay Spin The Bottle" Uriah says. He picks up the empty plastic coke bottle and puts it in the middle and spins it.
It lands on Shauna.

"5 seconds is how long it lasts" Shauna reminds him. They kiss for 5 seconds and pull away both making gagging noises.

It's Christina's turn, she spins the bottle and it lands on Lynn. I laugh.
They kiss for 5 seconds and pull away wiping there mouths not even a second later.

It's Marlene's turn, she spins the bottle and it lands on Tobias. No way in hell is she kissing my boyfriend. She leans over to Tobias.

"Get away from him, I don't want you getting to attached like last time" I say gritting my teeth.

"It's just a game" she rolls her eyes.
"Roll your eyes at me again and I'll do what I did to you last time and this time I'll make sure to use my elbow first" I glare at her.

She backs away and doesn't say anything. I get up from my seat and walk upstairs into my room.

Yesterday I found out that we have a door behind the curtain which leads out to be a veranda that overlooks the The Hancock Building. Our apartment is situated on one of the higher floors.

I walk out and get a gust of cold wind hit my face as I sit down on one of the chairs. I wrap a blanket around me and set my head on the pillow.

I don't want anyone to come after me, I need some time to myself. Everything with Marlene and Tobias has been so stressful, just them two being in the same room makes me what to kick her in the stomach. I just can't believe that happened when it did.

"You okay?" Tobias asks standing in to door way.
"Yeah I'm fine, 100%" I say sarcastically.
He walks over to me and kneels in front of me, "you shouldn't have said that to Marlene, It's just a game"

"Did you want her to kiss you?!" I say loudly.
"No" he says.
"Then that's why I did it! But I'm not very convinced that you didn't want her to kiss you!" I say getting up from my seat and walking into the bedroom.
I grab my bag and stuff it with clothes.

"Where are you going?" He says.
"Somewhere for the night, to give you and Marlene some alone time." I yell.
"Tris...stop...your taking this to seriously" he yells.
"IF YOUR GOING TO FUCK HER DON'T DO IT ON THE BED I SLEEP IN!" I scream at him. I burst into tears and run downstairs with my bag.

"Tris...Wait!" Uriah says. Put I just keep walking.

I hate my life. I hate it.

-------------------------------
Hey Guys!

I will be updating maybe another chapter before I leave!
-
Yea I know, I broke up Fourtris but they will get back together!💕
-
Vote and Comment!😘