The Rent Boy

Story Description:

"Ash" is a seventeen year old high school drop out who makes his money by renting himself. It's not his ideal or dream career, but it's what it takes to pay for his necessities. When Ash finds himself in a classroom with his first ever teenage trick, things don't go as they normally would. From then on, you might just say that his life as a rent-boy takes an unusual turn.

Instead of being paid to have sex, Ash is paid, by his most regular customer yet, to simply talk. It all seems too good to be true to Ash; a good lookin' lad that's actually his own age? That's a big step from the usual mid-thirty perverts he gets on street corners. You'd think it'd be a great twist to his life, right? Yeah, so did Ash. Until he finds out his tricks secret, which makes Ash wish he'd never even met the guy.

Lust, suspicion and a dose of love? This rent-boy's life is about to get a whole lot better, but also a whole lot worse.

---

My Opinion:

The rent boy is a book by Chennelle. This author is honestly one of my favorite authors. All I can say about this book is that is one of my favorites. The story is so unexpected and new. Once you have read this book you will be hooked. I definitely enjoyed reading the book. This story made me so emotional, I'll even admit that I cried in certain parts.

Completed

The Sequel:

There is also a sequel to the book it's called the rent boys it's also amazing and worth the read.

Completed