Blossoming from Zero

Story Description:
Harvey is a quiet, shy, and extremely talented sixteen year old boy. He never really enjoyed speaking much, he usually lost himself in thought. At his school he's either bullied or completely ignored by the students, the teachers don't help him at all either. Its as if everything is working against him. Though he began getting used to it. It was pretty normal for him at this point.

His parents are always out working only coming home a few times every couple of months. He's always had lot of free time growing up due to this. He learned how to do many thing. He'd play his dad's guitar, he'd read, dance, sing, and even learned how to cook. He's extremely talented in a range of skills and hobbies. But no one knew this.

Two years ago they moved due to work. His parents got an offer which would require them to change locations. He transfered schools. But things only got worse. On his first day at Winterlake High he began crushing on one of the students. It was a guy named Liam. He's one of the popular student. He's tall, outgoing and very attractive. He has everyone and everything in his grasp. He can do whatever he pleases at school. He began bullying Harvey on the second day of his arrival. It became more violent in the recent months. What could be the reason for this?

How will the school react to Harvey's wide range of skills and talents? Will he be able make friends and win the school over... including his crush?

---

My Opinion:

Blossoming from Zero is written by PositivelyDazed. I actually finished reading this book yesterday. I absolutely enjoyed reading every chapter. I just love the characters and the plot is so good. So if you haven't read this book yet, you are missing out on such a great book. So go ahead and read it right now.

Completed.