The Chemistry of Loving You

Story Description:
I am the famous and great... Luke Fayne Lewis. Well, if your definition of "famous" means you're the center of attention everyday because the popular and homophobic jock Xander Smith is always making fun of me then you'll be correct . So yeah, Xander! What a stupid name but it suits his personality really well. He's been my mortal enemy since freshman year after I came out and has made my high school life like a living hell, literally. He is the most dumb close minded person I've ever met. He's filthy rich and his family is influential. I'm not afraid of what he can do to me anymore and I'm not just going to let him pick on me this time.

However, his bestfriend Ethan Wright is hotter, wiser and a perfect boyfriend material. His kindness towards everyone is just a big bonus. Even though I can't wait to graduate and leave this school then move on to college, this is my last year, my last chance to have my first boyfriend and make my move on Ethan.

I promise he will be my man and that my evil plan won't fail me.

---

My Opinion:
The Chemistry of Loving You is written by greatwizard14. This book is so great. I love the characters and the plot is so original I definitely recommend reading this book. I already read it twice it's so great so if you get the chance go and read it, you wont regret it.

Completed.