Lucky Clover

Story Description:
Everyone wishes for that one special someone, rather it be by shooting star or birthday candles.

For Henry Hope no wish had to be made, no prayer or dream; He's always had his lucky clover tucked snug in his pocket.

Jimmy Clover; sweet, flirtatious, and in every possible way, in love with Henry. But Henry's love comes with a price.

Secrets, lies, and girlfriends who unknowingly help hide Henry's love with Jimmy from his homophobic parents and school mates.

But there's only so much a boy can take, and with his growing need to let the world see their love, Jimmy slowly drifts away.

Will the two lovebirds make it to graduation - or even another week?

Is Henry ready to share his Clover with the world, or will he slip from his fingers?

Read to find out...

---

My Opinion:

Lucky Clover is written by NoPressureJustBoxers. This is the second book that I have recommended by NoPressureJustBoxers. I hope to recommend more of her book in the future. Any ways back to the book. I actually read this book a while back, but I absolutely loved it so I recently re-read it. I just love this book so much, so I definitely recommend reading this book as soon as possible. Trust me you will definitely love it.

Completed.