On Thin Ice

Story Description:

After his religious mother kicks him out for being gay, Elijah Ellis moves in with his father, where his step-mother, step-brother, and half-sister also welcome him.

Elijah aspires to continue doing what he loves and play hockey for his new school, but his past hookup with the closeted hockey captain, Fox Ridley, complicates things. While Elijah just wants to get through the season unscathed, Fox is hellbent on hating him.

Elijah is unsure whether he will ever overcome Fox's hatred, or if he will remain on thin ice.

This book will update on FRIDAYS

---

My Opinion:

On This Ice is written by hipstateasee.  The last book I recommended was during 2016, and since then I have stopped reading books on Wattpad. However, with being quarantined and having a ton of free time I've decided to get back into reading. This book was honestly one of the reasons that inspired me to start recommending books once again. I genuinely get very excited each Friday for this book to be updated. I've fallen completely in love with the plot and Elijah and Fox's characters, and I'm sure you will too once you have read it. Trust me, On Thin Ice is definitely worth the read you won't regret it.

Complete