quat

"i don't want to be hurt anymore, even if it was only one time

"i don't want to be hurt anymore, even if it was only one time. what if it happens again?"

.

.

.

.

start-->

both, you and fushiguro walked back to jujutsu high, and that's when fushiguro informed gojou the situation. your dad eyed you, seeing how you looked off. your eyes were void of emotion as you fiddled with the rim of your skirt once you sat down, you seemed lost in thought. but, you weren't, you wish you were, but what was there to think about, besides the fact that you couldn't save your own friend? it made you wonder if you were really as strong as your father just like everyone kept saying you were. especially, the higher-ups. the pain was unbearable.

yeah, you lost your mom, but that was because she gave you to your father for her own selfish reason and never came back. she gave you up, and your dad didn't understand why. hell, everytime you asked about her, he would look just as confused as you were. you were 15, and now you've lost another person you cared about in your life.

so what if you and itadori had only known each other for a week? it was enough for the two of you to get close, and actually bond with each other. he was your go-to every night for this past week whenever you were bored, especially at night time. he was always up, or he always stayed up and just for you. he really cared, and that's not just something anyone's willing to do for just anybody.

that's why it hurt so much.

maki tried to cheer you up, then panda, then nobora, and last but not least, fushiguro. after all, everyone knew that he had known you the longest, so he ended up being their last hope for any kind of success of feedback from you. not even your dad could fix this one. so, everyone turned to the last hope of hopes.

inumaki toge.

they saw how you acted towards him, pretty indifferent for the most part. you had a horrible reaction to him actually talking to you, so there's that. that is why he's last on trying to cheer you up. so, when you saw him sit down next to you on the steps of the stairs, looking around to see if anyone was watching like the last couple times they've been. you were satisfied when you didn't see anyone watching you two, which meant he came by his own free will.

which was a lie, but okay.

he was hesitant. not really fond of actually talking, but the second he did start to speak, he saw how your face softened, and how you actually look interested in something for once after itadori passed, which hasn't been long. "are you okay?" he asked, tilting his head as he scooted a bit closer, wanting to make sure that the person he had met before was still there. the one that got flustered whenever he moved in too close, or freaked out whenever they heard his voice. those are the reactions he was waiting for. you slowly shook your head as if you were unsure. inumaki was kind of surprised to see you acting this way, even fushiguro got over it with nobora, but you hadn't. it was worrying, not even gojou knew what to do and you were his child.