cinq

"holy mother of mackerel! you're alive?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

start --->

it's been a few days now since itadoris' passing, a small smile on your face as you skipped down the hallway to makis' dorm room. you gave a short knock, not hearing any response back, which gave you the idea that she wasn't inside yet. everyone was out training once again. without you. your dad told you take a breather, and grieve. which you did already, especially when you weren't supposed to. you overheard that everyone was training for some kind of festival against another school. its been going on for a few days too. which was surprising, because you never heard about there being multiple schools. you heard festival one time, and concluded that it would be like like a normal school festival. then, your dad mentioned training, and you lost all interest in it. figuring that it wasn't like that at all.

you kind of miss yuuta. you checked his room out a few times, only to find that he's never there. he's always out, and when you do see him, it's around town sometimes. and by sometimes, i mean, you've only seen him once in the shopping district, near the food marketing sections. that was a day ago.

you were getting bored snooping around makis' room. so you started walking around the building, it didn't take long for you to find a staircase cellar..thing. a basement, maybe? you didn't care much, and decided to go inside, walking slowly down the steps. you heard a tv on, which was unsual, because as far as you knew, nobody was supposed to be down here. even though, you're down here, but enough with that. you saw familiar pink spiky hair, which only ended up drawing you closer to it. then there was that familiar bubbly laugh that echoed throughout the room suddenly. now, you're no idiot. it was clearly itadori. the first thing you felt was relief.

then sadness.

then anger.

then happiness.

then anger again.

then, you proceeded to slap him across the head. only hearing a wince, as his hands flew to the spot immediately. as well as seeing him turn around to see who it was who caused that slap of pain. his face lit up the moment he spotted you. and in response, you couldn't help but feel happy at the sight, melting at his happy face, breaking a smile on your face as well.

"y/n!!"

wait a minute.

"y/n?"

he's supposed to be dead.

"holy mother of mackerel! you're alive!?" you shouted, completely flabbergasted, as your eyes twisted into surprise, before you started hitting him again, not failing to make the boy before you pay in some kind of way of making you literally cry for nights on end. Of course, his response were the constant winces of pain with each hit that you landed on him. He sure will pay, one way or another.