six

"back up, and shut the fuck up! i'm here to help

"back up, and shut the fuck up! i'm here to help."

.

.

.

.

start ---->

it wasn't until you saw inumaki and megumi start fighting that you actually decided to do something. so, you followed right behind utahime, nanemi, and your dad, along with the old man you didn't care for too much enough to learn his name. when they realized that there was a barrier that didn't allow your dad inside, it took them by surprise.

"but-"

"just go! i'll figure out a way to get in. y/n, you stay out of it, and go back inside."

you gasped, seeming personally offended, in which you very much were. but you stood your ground this time, rolling your eyes as you watched utahime, and that old man go inside. you never learned his name, so why care now. "when the inside is literally being trashed as we speak? what the hell is wrong with you, dad?! you're the strongest sorcerer known in jujustu, and you're scared i'll get hurt?!" you shout out at him, glaring at him, and this time, before he could say anything, you went into the barrier. despite him calling your names countless of times.

at this point, how can you call him a father if he won't show you how to care.

"i got this guy handled utahime. go make sure the students are okay."

utahime gave the old man a quick nod, thanking him before she went passed him. you follow quietly behind her, trying to make sure that no one really saw you. which was hard to make happen when there wasn't really anywhere to go hide.

you make it into the forest, hearing the crashes, and thuds. there suddenly was noise of a scream, and you recognized that scream from anywhere. no doubt about it, you rushed to the school, where you see panda on the ground who looked exhausted. you kneeled down next to him, trying to check if he was still breathing, and he was. which earned a breathe of relief from you. you don't know if you could lose anyone else.

despite itadori still being alive, it still pained you when he was "dead".

"p-panda..are you okay?!" you exclaimed out of worry, trying to shake him back awake, but he only groaned as a response. now you were on your own. to be honest, you didn't think it was a good idea leaving him out here by himself just to fend for himself. so you drag him to lean against a tree in hopes that no one would find him here, and went right back to the noise again. that's when you saw inumaki, and megumi, and the another guy from the other school, noritoshi. they were fighting against hanami. which to you, from a distance, looked like a damn tree, therefore, it was a tree to you.