neuf

"New mission

"New mission. Capture his daughter."

.

.

.

.

start ----->

you weren't able to find anyone straight off the bat. with the streets being practically empty, you were scared to say the least. the cube you held in your hand was your own father, and yet you couldn't figure out a way to let him out. you start off by walking down the street, looking around only to hear crashing happening right besides you. you spot itadori, rushing over to him with a look of relief. you didn't realize that it wasn't him. you were too worried about getting near someone you actually knew. maybe he knew what was going on, who knows. hell, maybe he knew how to get your father out of this damn cube. either way, you weren't thinking straight enough to sense the dark cursed energy that surrounded him. it wasn't even itadori you were walking up to, it was sukuna.

"oh! it's the other brat." his voice deep, and shallow as he throws you over his shoulder with ease. you blinked as you tried to process what was going on. so much was happening in such little time, and you weren't able to completely process it. all of a sudden, you were on a rooftop with him, being placed down to stand right besides him as you witness more figures stand before the two of you. it was megumi and another man who seemed to look just like him.

you opened your mouth to speak, but not long after you get whipped into a bunch of bunny rabbits, being swept away from both sukuna, and megumi. you felt like you were being taken on a long roller coaster, not being able to fully comprehend what was actually going on. you could hear a familiar voice shouting from across the ways from where you were. so you followed it. your feet aching as you sluggishly approached inumaki. he had a megaphone, shouting into it with a pile of people following his command and evacuating. "inumaki?" you called out hoarsely, but he doesn't fail to notice your figure in the distance. he pauses, closing his mouth and jumping down from the broken freeway in order to get to you.

you nearly broke down into tears after seeing him up close, engulfing him into a tight hug. you could feel him flinch upon your touch, frozen in place and hesitant to place his hands around you in a situation like this. it was messy, and confusing. it left you in a daze, and made you unsure of your own thought process.

you didn't know mechamaru was dead. you didn't know nobora was dead either. you didn't know that yuuta was on his way to execute itadori. you didn't know maki, mai, and megumi were to be executed for defying the zen'in clan. you didn't know a lot of things, but you were sure about who you wanted to be with when this all brushes over.

"stay with me."

your words came out as a whisper, lip quivering as you did your best to hold back the tears that was desperately trying to escape. yes, we're being dramatic here. your grip around inumaki never wavering as you held him in your embrace, never letting go of the cube your father was in. you finally felt his hands wrap around your waist gently, holding you there - quiet. inumaki was quiet, unsure of what to say to make you feel better. "you need to evacuate." were the only words he said that made your body still completely. he watched as you let him go, walking quietly to the crowd of citizens that were heading out of the city to evacuate. using cars, or the train was too dangerous, it was a risk that inumaki wasn't willing to take. so he has everyone evacuating on the east side near to the border. it was smart, and it was quiet. so he'd be able to try and protect them as they tried to get out, despite there not being an actual guarantee that he'll make it out alive himself.

that was the only risk he was willing to take.

you weren't in control of your body. you weren't able to see where your crush had went. you were pissed as much as you were scared. so, you being you, it didn't take long for you to break out of inumakis cursed speaking. only stopping in your tracks, letting the citizens walk around you as you looked around for the platinum haired male. "inumaki toge!" you called out, your tone laced with anger as you spot him far away in the distance with his megaphone in hand. he was startled, surprised with the fact you were able to get out his cursed technique, but he doesn't fret. instead, he lets you walk over to him, there wasn't enough time to argue when he didn't even know what was going on. they were alerted that gojo had been sealed, but were not able to locate in what. only itadori knows what, and you were the only person who had your father on you. you were carrying him around for buddhas' sake.

once you stood in front of him, he held your stare. your e/c burning with a light blue, almost the same shade as your fathers as your hair from the roots began to turn white. your cursed energy oozing out of you as you simply just stood there. "itadori isn't in control of his body. sukuna is. and this-" you lift up the giant cube you had in your hand, showing it to him as his gaze averts to look at it, raising an eyebrow in confusion on what what the hell you were trying to show him. "this is my dad. he's been sealed in here."

that makes so much more sense.

inumaki wanted to say something, but it wasn't until he heard a crash from nearby that he went in front of you to protect you. you scoff, pushing him behind you and pushing the cube against his chest, him holding onto it bewildered, and you immediately use your cursed energy to create some kind of shield around the two of you, forgetting about the citizens as a purple engulfs all of them in a darkness, hearing their screams of agony and bloody murder. you didn't even realize that this was sukunas' doing. your hair now looking like kenma kozumes, just half white, and half your natural h/c. your eyes widened at the sight of absolutely nothing surrounding the two of you, you look back at inumaki to see him holding the same expression you had. fear.

half the city was gone, and the only thing that stood there was you and inumaki.

"oh god.." and before you knew it, you had fainted, hearing the faint sound of inumakis voice calling your name as he rushed to your side, holding you there until you'd wake up.

.

.

.

.