huit

"i'm not leaving here without you!"

.

.

.

.

start --->

inumaki was busy. maki was busy. panda was busy. yuuta was busy. nobora is busy. megumi is busy. your dad is busy. so is itadori, and sukuna, and you're bored as of now. "utahime, i'm fully aware how you feel about my dad, but taking me out shopping is very rare for you to do." you blurt out, narrowing your eyes at her as you walk alongside her. she had her hair in a pony tail that went over her shoulder. she wore a sundress, and she had sunglasses on. "she's right y'know,, gojo would freak if she found out you took her out of the school without his permission." ieri snorts, tossing the cigarette she had on the ground, stomping on it. utahime laughs, "that's why i brought you along, love. it's easier since you're my girlfriend and his bestfriend." i look make at ieri to see her nod her head, fair point.

you knew were said you were bored, but you clearly weren't this bored. dad went on an important mission with nobora, megumi, and itadori. even nanami went along, and so did mei mei. you couldn't help but wonder if something serious was going down, and even so, you couldn't bring yourself to question if something bad was happening.

"by the way, we're going to the train station with a few of the students at a certain time."

not to mention, there was talk of there being a spy at jujustu high. it wasn't confirmed, but from what you have heard, you could assume that there was a spy, and they were being real quiet about it in order to not alert any of the students. such as Miwa especially. you had an idea of those who could be seen as spies for the enemy.

mechamaru.
yuuta.
t

odo.

but those three were your opinion. if it ended up being your cousin, you wouldn't snitch, nor would you be surprised. you let out a sigh, pouting a bit as you watched the couple continue to talk as the three of you walked back to the train station in order to go back to the school. when you arrived into the train, you saw most of the students inside. "uh...what the absolute fuck?" you asked, seeing miwa asleep in her seat, alongside with a few others you paid no mind to.

"we're evacuating." ieri admits, smiling softly towards me. luckily the doors weren't closed yet.

"why?" you asked as you began to step backwards, narrowing your eyes at the two of them. utahime sighed, her lips twitching into a frown. "there's been attack at the school. there also hasn't been any contact with your father, itadori, nanami, mei mei, megumi, nobora, inumaki, yuuta, and a few others who are supposedly in the area."