☆8. What Is Wrong With Mr. Jeon?☆

The Next Morning

"Is Jihyun really going to work under Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned with wide stunned eyes, looking at his father.

"I guess, that's what's your grandfather have said" Jungkook's Dad replied while sipping upon a cup of coffee.

"Grandpa Woo told me that he will be working in my department but where, it should be my decision" Jungkook argued while poking his desk.

"No one's decision is important ahead of my father" A man mentioned as soon as he entered Jungkook's office, dressed in a black formal suit.

"Brother" The man soon mentioned while bowing after Jungkook's Dad.

"Come on... Uncle Joon, I know he is your son but still, Taehyung's work is really important for our company and adding Jihyun into that will mess everything up" Jungkook uttered while caressing his forehead until they all heard a door knock and Jihyun peeked in from the door.

"Did you really cried to your mother to work with me, enough to be in the main procedures" Jungkook started as soon as Jihyun stepped in. "And it is my office. I never heard you asking to be in"

"Jungkook" Jungkook's dad mentioned with a raised eyebrow.

"What's wrong with you? I've brought everything you asked for" Jihyun stated while holding a purple file and Jungkook's dad chose to take it for a review.

"Jihyun, don't worry about anything too much. Your Grandfather thinks you are qualified enough to work in designs, that's why you are here"

Jungkook heard his uncle say and looked at his father with a raised eyebrow who looked back at him before standing up from his place.

"I'm heading home" Jungkook's dad sighed while fixing his suit's jacket and Jungkook just face palmed himself.

"Just say it that you want me to deal with it all alone" Jungkook muttered while rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook, you happened to get the CEO position, it doesn't mean your cousins don't share the same family" Jungkook's uncle stated and Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him.

"Joon-Ki" Jungkook's dad finally addressed him before Jungkook could say anything. "In our family, we dress up formally at work" Mr. Jeon mentioned while looking at Jihyun's lavender sweatshirt with black jeans and Jihyun's father just glared at Jihyun who looked down at his clothes. "If he won't appear like a business person, he won't be able to get any place in formal affairs of this company"

"I can understand it, brother. He will dress up properly from tomorrow. Don't worry about it" Jihyun's Dad assured.

"And men don't wear earrings in our family" Jungkook's father noticed while looking Jihyun's earring dangling a white crystal from his right ear and Jungkook just snickered as his father walked out of his office.

"Take it off" Jihyun's father muttered to Jihyun who rolled his eyes and started clipping off the earring slowly.

"Jungkook, please take care of him and let me know if he does anything stupid" Uncle Joon fake smiled to Jungkook and Jungkook just nodded once, watching him leaving.

And then Jungkook looked at Jihyun with a smirk who looked back with an unamused face while wearing his earring again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Suga Hyung, I'm not going to listen to your bartender poems anymore" Taehyung stated while pushing Suga's chair away, on which Suga was sitting, from his leg.

"I have no one else to have suggestions" Suga noted while dragging his chair closer to Taehyung back.

"You can't do anything. You haven't even asked his phone number. I told you to ask his number, coward. You are going to end up with me and two tops in a relationship is a waste of time so, stay away!" Taehyung added until his office's door was opened in a really urgent manner and he saw Jungkook marching in.