☆70. They Kissed Just Like How Lovers Do☆

A/N: a tip: listen to this song attached above when Jimin will sing in the chapter and then read ahead. It's a vibe.

Enjoy!

Warning, Depiction of Mature content.⚠️

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"He pissed me off, then I pissed him off. A cute short interaction, that's all" Jungkook shrugged while sipping upon his drink which was a bottle of beer.

"Why do I feel like that you know something but you are trying to hide it from me?" Namjoon thought out loud while leaning onto the kitchen counter where Jungkook was helping Taehyung who was putting away dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Both of them not wearing their suit's jacket but just their white dress shirts with rolled up sleeves.

"I don't know it myself. I need more information and I will dig into it more once I will go back to Seoul" Jungkook replied.

"Now that finally his bullshit has rented a luxurious house in my brain" Taehyung began while wiping his hands with a towel. "My suggestions are; just live your life instead of nudging into the Mayor's ass. He is the Mayor of the whole fucking Seoul and he hates you and your family for life. If Jimin turned out to be the Jimin he is looking for, he will whip pass your ass off his son and you won't be able to do anything about it" Taehyung commented while holding Jungkook's shoulders and Jungkook just scoffs as he began wearing his suit's jacket again.

"Yeah, obviously, why would Park Korain let his son be in marriage with a wrathful Jeon who also just misbehaved. If Jimin is his son, then Jimin is socially and politically a strong personality in the whole South Korea while you just runs a car company that can be shut down on a single order by the Mayor who is also Jimin's father. Ironically, you are failing this game. So Quit. Just focus on the pens, you should have found them by now" Namjoon emphasized while hitting the countertop gently and Jungkook just passed them an unamused face.

"I will do what I have to. Probably, Jimin be the big movie than me but I love him and I will do whatever it takes to be with him and to fill that empty space in his life that he is unintentionally missing. He isn't a hooker's son, never born in the Wacko but in a multi-billionaire house filled with security"

"What actually you want to prove? You wouldn't care about his multi-billionaire life, I believe you just want to prove that he wasn't born a hooker. Let me tell you a thing, nobody is born as a hooker and now it makes no sense because he was a hooker, Jungkook. You can't change his past, you married him. Problem solved, just protect him at home and teach him some reticence to not show his skin and smile to everyone" Taehyung tried to explain.

"I can't tell anybody what my problem is. Park Korain has some suspicious rage on my family and I want to know exactly what my family has to do in anything related to Korain or from Jimin's step father or from the Wacko's mafia boss. It's my family issue, I can't hand it over to anybody for the sake of my family's reverence" Jungkook explained. "But Jimin's past is my curiosity now, like a puzzle with missing pieces I managed to put together. Almost. A hooker can't afford that designer chain and he doesn't know from where it exactly comes from. The chain clearly relate him to the Parks and then nobody bothered to change his original name" Jungkook was emphasizing when Jimin walked out of Jae-Hwa's room.

"Once a Park Jimin was went missing twenty two years ago, a Jimin was being grown up in the Wacko at the same time. I can easily finish this puzzle so, why don't I?" Jungkook's words made Jimin to stop by to listen to the conversation, though, the three jerks weren't facing him and wasn't even trying to keep their eyes on the surroundings.

"Focus on SD cards, please. Are you sure Jimin isn't behind those? Clearly, he was just the one having them in between of the blackmailer and you" Namjoon made Jungkook remember and Jimin's eyes widened.