☆81. Playtime At 3:30 A.M.☆

(A/N: Depiction of Mature Content ⚠️

Mature Content may include, blood, murder, sex, offensive words, 69, e.t.c 😏)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After coming back from the Park mansion.

Somewhere by the dark vacant road, Jungkook's car was parked with it's headlights on. While, Jungkook himself had his face stuffed on his steering wheel.

It was almost midnight and he was being there like that for thirty minutes. Burning his car's gas for no reason.

His phone began ringing and he groaned, shaking his head as if he didn't want to face anything. He managed to take his phone out from his pocket but his face was still buried in the steering wheel.

"Hello?"

He answered the call with his suppressed voice as he refused to lift his face up.

"Sorry to disturb you at this time of the night, Mr. Jeon but you had asked for the results immediately"

"What results?"

"The fetus prenatal DNA test results"

"No... I didn't mean to... I already know that I am the father... I wasn't just in my right mind... I am such a jerk"

"Um... well, it's my duty to inform you as well, so, yes, you are the biological father according to the reports. And both the babies are male, Mr. Jeon"

"What? But they said they wanted to wait a week for..."

"The result is from the urgent reports for the paternity test and it clearly detected the Y chromosome. Your twins are both boys"

Jungkook just slowly hung up without saying anything and let go of his hand with the phone on the car's floor but refused to lift his face yet as he uttured a deep sigh.

But then he abruptly sit up straight.

"Fine, Jimin, you won. Let's fight over the real pens matter, I want to know why you hide them from me instead of trying to hurt you. Let me apologize first. I will tell you that I love you and he likes flowers... let me get some flowers and... everything will be back to normal" Jungkook decided while talking to himself as he geared up his car with it's loud exhaust noise and speeded ahead.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Five black cars were moving in a straight line ahead on the road, in the third one, Mr. Park was traveling with his secretary beside him and two men dressed in black suit on the front seats.

His phone began ringing and checked the dialer's name stating; 'Wife'

"I will be home in ten minutes and no, I won't eat anything you are going to order from your snacks' store"

Mr. Park abruptly mentioned as he picked up the call.

"Well, it wasn't it"

Lixue chuckled on the other end.

"Then what?"

"I just got to know that I have to go to an urgent party tomorrow"

"What party?"

"An urgent party"

"Yeah but where and who is throwing this to invite at this time of the night"