☆84. Chaotic Chaos☆

(A/N: Depiction of Mature Content ⚠️

Mature Content may include, blood, murder, sex, offensive words, 69, e.t.c 😏)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was just froze, watching the old man who raised his fist in encouragement while mouthing; 'Hwaiting' to him with a smile.

Jungkook just gulped as he blinked his wide eyes and his fist rose on its own as a reply to the man until he looked at his fist with a concern frown.

"What are you doing here standing like a political sculpture in the middle of the place?" Namjoon asked with a weird look on his face as he walked up to Jungkook with Jin following him. Jin was dressed in a beautiful black formal jumpsuit under baby pink coat and a rose gold ringed choker sparkling around his neck.

"Good evening, Mr. Jeon?" Namjoon sarcastically greeted while waving his hand at Jungkook's face to check if his senses were working as he looked at Jungkook and then at Jungkook's raised fist until Jungkook abruptly shoved it into his pants' pocket.

"Do you think I can lose a bet?" Jungkook asked Namjoon who thought for a bit.

"It depends" Namjoon shrugged, being in his grey suit over black dress shirt.

"On what?" Jungkook asked.

"On the matter of bet. If it's the matter of war fight it and if it's a matter of love, lose it. He is looking at you, by the way" Namjoon whispered into Jungkook's ear and Jungkook abruptly looked to the table where Jimin was with his family.

The table only had his mother and a few of his aunts and uncles seated at.

Jimin abruptly shifted his gaze from Jungkook and happened to notice Jin who was just looking around.

"Jin Hyung!" Jimin called him with a wide smile as he waved at Jin with all of his might and the latter waved back with a wide smile as well.

Mrs. Jeon just held the bridge of her nose as everybody at the table began looking at Jimin.

Jimin didn't care and began standing up from his seat to run up to Jin but Jungkook's mother grabbed his arm.

"Jimin" Mrs. Jeon broke in with a whisper. "Don't scream like this, be seated straight and stop smiling at a stranger. You are Jeon Jimin, keep up with the name"

"He is my brother not a stranger" Jimin protested. "Why everything is such a big issue over here?" Jimin asked out loud while looking at everyone at the table. "Nobody did anything when Jiwoon threw my daughter in the pond but everything else is really perfect" Jimin complained out loud. Could tell all the hurt and anger on Jungkook and his mood swings weren't playing well together.

"It's not your matter to talk about" Jiwoon's mother broke in.

"Then who else's?" Jimin demandedly asked.

"Jimin..." Mrs. Jeon tried in a whisper to cut the quarrel off with a nervous grin.

"He already admitted it was an accident. He will be trusted rather than somebody sleeping with different men being a man himself and on top of that got pregnant by one of our son to get the wealth, just two years and got pregnant again already," Jiwoon's mother stated and everyone snickered lowly and Jimin just stared at the blank white table cloth infront of him expressionlessly.

"Nobody has enough authority to bring this topic up..." Mrs. Jeon spoke up with a mad frown in Jimin's defense.

"I have two daughters, just two years I am pregnant with two sons already" Jimin cut Mrs. Jeon off out loud while taking out his red sparkling knife under the hem of his coat's sleeve as he kept his eyes low on the table cloth. Everyone got quiet and looked at the knife with wide stunned eyes.