eight

classes were starting back up after two weeks of spring break

classes were starting back up after two weeks of spring break. of course, because of covid classes for the next two months would be on zoom. it was still in question whether or not school would start back up for the next school year .

while shouta would be conducting his classes you would be downstairs with aiyanna and kai teaching them things like the months, days, and vocabulary words. you were still waiting for yanna's school to send in her work and kai was already pretty advanced so he did kindergarten work as well.

while you were in the kitchen setting up the table, the kids had run off to their room- at least that's what you thought. shouta started his meeting a few minutes ago and walked away to find his second computer while the students joined the online classroom.

aiyanna and kai being curious to why their dad was locked up in the room had gone to check it out. to their luck the door was cracked open, allowing them to enter at will. at his desk was a computer filled with teenagers with funny hair styles talking amongst themselves.

aiyanna climbed onto the chair and let a hand out to her younger brother, pointing at the screen. "look at all those big kids." she whispered, so that aizawa couldn't hear theme in the room.

chat

denkiboy: so mr aizawa is just gonna start the meeting and dip?

jiro: pay attention kaminari, he said he was grabbing his computer

thebestonehere: SHUT THE HELL UP IPHONE CHARGER AND HIS WEIRD GIRLFRIEND. YOURE BLOWING UP MY NOTIFS

jiro: can you not

tenyaiida: Bakugo! Refrain from using profanity!

denkiboy: dang bro :(

midoriya: it's 7 in the morning... why are you yelling- or using all caps??

mina: fr, chill out you neanderthal

thebestonehere: WHAT WAS THAT ALIEN !? IM COMING TO YOUR DORM!!

midoriya: you sound real anti-black right now

mina: okay pull up hoe

aoyama: *runs to mina's dorm like muary's camera man*

sero: *chases after him*

manly man: *follows with snacks*

mina: *waits unbothered*

midoriya: i just sit back and observe