nine

(don't play song yet)

you patiently sat on your bed waiting for shouta to make any last minute changes to the kitchen and living room. your left foot tapped the floor with high anticipation.

asia had taken the kids for the weekend, giving you and him some much needed alone time. he was setting up a mini date downstairs while you waited. he wanted it to be a bit of surprise when you came down.

you soon heard a knock on a door before it was opened to reveal shouta in a yellow crew neck and a black pair of jeans. "you dressed up." you stood up and walked over to him, admiring the headband he sported, keeping his black tresses out of his face.

"so did you."  it was nothing crazy, just a grey cotton body con that stopped just above your knees. shouta pulled you into hug, squeezing your sides with his large palms, "and you smell so good..."

"babe, let's go eat before we get carried away." nodding, he grabbed your hand and led you out of the room and downstairs.

it was dark on the way down so you had to squint a bit, but soon you saw the living room and kitchen illuminated by small candles all over the place. your eyes practically sparkled at the romantic ambiance.

the table was covered with a white cloth, on top of that were platters of sushi and dumplings, and glasses of the white wine you've both been saving for a special occasion.

"it's not a fancy or anything but, i hope you like it." a pink hue flashed on shouta's cheeks as he pulled your chair out for you to sit, waiting for your response.

"it's lovely." he sat down beside you and slid a glass over to you. you thanked him and took a sip of the beverage, licking the remanence off your lips.

"you look really beautiful, (y/n)." he put a few items on your plate and placed it in front of you before making his own. he grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it a couple times.

"stop sho, you're spoiling me." using chopsticks, you picked up a piece of food put it in your mouth.

he shrugged and picked up his own chopsticks, "it's what i love to do."

☆彡 ☆ミ

once all of the delicious food was eaten, you and shouta continued to share the bottle of wine. the both of you were a bit tipsy since the last bit of it was finally in your cups. you talked about nothing in particular, the conversation bounced from politics, the kids, and villains.

"hey (n/n), i got you something." shouta reached under the table and pulled out a skinny box, handing it over to be opened.

"what did you get me?" you smiled at him and he shrugged as you ripped off the wrapping and opened it up to see jewelry. there was gold necklace with a round pendant that had a compass engraved into it. along with a few gold rings and a bracelets that had the letter of the family's first initials.