eleven

while the boys were out at the school you spent the day outside with aiyanna. she was an outside person, she loved to see the little animals flying or running around- specifically the bunnies, the blue sky that sometimes carried clouds, and the warm sun.

plus she had friends in the area. you guys didn't live in a regular neighborhood, that would be too dangerous. the outside world didn't know this but there were secret areas just for heroes. stores, malls, homes, just about everything.

aiyanna often played outside with a little boy named kota and a the girl named eri, she was currently living with allmight. the three of them were best friends and went just about everywhere together even though there were age gaps.

same school, playgrounds, activities, it was the cutest. you, all might, and mandalay often had days where you had to drag the three home in tears, promising a play date for tomorrow.

while the trio was ripping and running the streets on their bikes and scooters- along with other neighboring kids, the parents sat and watched on the porches. to be safe you all wore masks and told the kids no touching, so they stuck to racing and no-contact hide and seek.

"did you guys hear about rocklock and his wife? apparently she cheated on him." hero windspinner said as she sipped her tea, very coincidental.

you and toshinori fake gasped and covered your mouths. all this woman did was gossip and talk shit about everyone, you never told her anything. "that's unbelievable! i would've thought she'd never do that."

"me too, they seemed so in love." toshinori rested his hand, faking sincerity. you had to stifle a laugh when you looked at each other.

"yep, i saw them arguing not too long ago. that poor baby might be living in a broken home." you all nodded and looked out for the kids. they were lined up on their bikes preparing to race.

you all held your breath as someone yelled go and they raced to the end of the street. this could possibly end up with an accident and someone being rushed to the emergency room.

luckily nobody was hurt and you parents could breath again. you couldn't handle any injured children today, your husband was enough as it is.

not much longer afterwards, shouta pulled into the driveway and you jumped, "my husband is here! toshinori make sure he stays outside with you while i go inside and make dinner." you were hot and sweaty, tired of being outside, it was shouta's turn. he nodded and greeted shouta.

☆彡  ☆ミ

you and shouta now laid in bed. nothing but silence filled the room. it was almost pitch black beside the moonlight that peeked through the blinds and colored your bed in the slightest of white.

your back was pressed against his chest, and right arms resting over your stomach. his hand held onto yours as he big spooned.

you could tell he was asleep from his faint breathing and loose grip on your hand. the silence was killing you, and on top of that you were restless. leaving you too much time to think to yourself.

right now you and shouta would be building up a nursery once again, or adjusting your schedule to accommodate the birth of your baby. but they were gone.

for the last month all you could think about was that loss, you still haven't really dealt with it. you rubbed your stomach as you imagined the baby bump you'd be sporting.

before you realized there were tears streaming down your cheeks and you were sniffling. you carefully sat up trying not to wake shou and grabbing a tissue.

aizawa reached out, feeling for where you went. then he heard you crying and shot up. he hazily moved so he sat behind you, wrapping you in his arms. you jumped a bit but relaxed in his arms.

"what's wrong (y/n)?" he kissed the side of your head and rubbed your arms.

"it's nothing." you wiped your face and turned around so that you faced him. you gave him a small, sad smile but he wasn't buying it.

he reached up and cupped your cheek, "it's not nothing if you're crying in the middle of night, you can tell me what's the matter."

"it's just..." you took a deep breath before continuing, "we'd be having our baby soon. i'm probably just being dramatic to being crying about it but, i was rubbing my stomach and-"

you choked up and clung onto shouta who didn't hesitate to cling onto you as well, he rocked back and forth as you sobbed into his chest, "it's okay, i know how much it hurts, i still wonder if we'd be having a baby girl or little demon."

you giggled at his comment, he wanted another daughter so bad, "i'm sorry i could give you another baby sho."

he pulled back so he look you in the eyes, "it's not your fault love, it just wasn't meant to be. miscarriages happen to mothers all the time, you didn't do anything wrong. anytime i get down about it i like to think that because they didn't live very long it was because they would've too sick in the future- like they probably would've had a sick or painful life. that probably doesn't make any sense."

"no, i understand. they could be better off this way." the both of you sat there quietly as he continued to run your back in a comforting manner.

"shouta?" he hummed to let you know he was listening. "we haven't been careful you know, with sex."

his eyes widened at the realization, "are you pregnant?"

"no! i'm on the pill but i'm not very consistent with it. i kinda just wanna know what you'd think about possibly having another baby."

"well i'm content with the family we have now. but i wouldn't be disappointed if we had another one." he ran a hand through his hair. "it's up to you and what you're ready for. i'm in no rush to start trying again."

"okay. so we wouldn't be upset if i was and wouldn't be upset if i'm not. i'm not very eager to start up again so i'm gonna take the pill more."

shouta was a bit disappointed, but like he said, he didn't want to rush you. if you weren't comfortable trying again then he'd have to wait until you were.

"that's fine, let's go back to sleep now baby" he laid back down and pulled you with him so you laid on top of his chest and fell asleep completely content.

(a/n: i love how interactive you guys are with this book, it makes my day tbh :) )