nineteen

it's a been few months since that reveal. shouta had been home a lot more now, being the sweet and attentive husband usually was. he wanted you to be completely relaxed this pregnancy and you have been.

he's made dinner most nights, helped with cleaning even though he wasn't the best, and kept the kids entertained when you were tired and needed a break. he was just overall great.

at the moment you were at work teaching your final lesson for the day. it was history, nothing too difficult to understand or teach. the students picked it up quickly but mostly because they enjoyed it a lot.

by the end of it you were exhausted, hungry, feet were hurting and everything. your whole body was aching after being so active. you were just as ready for that bell to ring as the students.

shouta was going to bring you lunch, then you'd pick up kids and head home for the day, you were more excited for the food.

*ring*

"please do not forget to complete your homework you guys." you called out as you took a seat and the students packed their stuff up.

"oh my god." they groaned collectively, it's not like they had an essay to do, just a worksheet to make sure they understood and were paying attention to want they were learning in class.

"stop complaining you guys it's not that bad. plus the less people that do it, the less i accept late work. you know the rules!" they seemed to get over it quickly after that and all left bidding you goodbye.

as soon as the room was cleared shouta strolled in with a bag of food in hand and a handsome smile on his face. "hello beautiful," he kissed your cheek and grabbed a seat for himself. "how was work today?"

"it was good. my students are well behaved so we have a pretty good time during lessons and they're all sweethearts and help me around campus." he nodded, handing you your bento box as well as eating utensils, a drink and napkins.

"thank you lover," you grabbed your food and opened it up, sighing at the smell of food, "how was your day?"

"well... nobody went to the infirmary, fought out of term, or caused a major lock down so i guess it was good." shouta watched you take your first bite of food and then took one himself.

"major?" you asked, wanting a little more of an explanation.

"we did have a minor one in the training arena. kaminari and mina disappeared somewhere and everyone panicked thinking they got kidnapped." he shrugged and continued eating.

"what actually happened?" you loved hearing about his class, they were hilarious.

"they were filming a video of kirishima beating the shit out of bakugo for 'world star'" you almost choked on your food right there hearing that. shouta's head shot up at the sound of you coughing, laughing, and dropping the utensils.

"holy shit (y/n)!" he stood up to rub your back through your laughing fit.

"i-i'm sorry, but t-that's the funniest thing i've heard all week!" you calmed down looked back at his stressed face, "aw i'm sorry, i don't mean to worry you."

"no your fine, i just won't tell you things about 1-a when you're eating... or tell jokes." you snorted and he laughed himself, continuing to rub your back.

"your baby's kicking." you tell him and he immediately leaves your back and sits back in front of you to get some action. he hands gently lay on your stomach and he rubs it in a circular motion. he starts to coo at your stomach, telling them how cute they'll be and how he already loves them. you always loved seeing him like this, so soft and caring, you only ever saw it when he was with the kids. and with you when he was feeling sentimental.

"what do you think they'll be?" you ask him, biting your lip, waiting for his answer.

he hums before he looks back up to you, still rubbing your belly. "i'm hoping for a girl but i think it's a boy since you have the same cravings, shape, and attitude as you had with kai."

before you could say something back to him there was a knock on the door and in walked tenya and midoriya to come and bother their teacher somehow. "mr. aizawa! mrs.aizawa! hello."

he audibly groaned and turned to face them, regrettably removing himself from you. "what could you possibly need?"

"nezu wants another debriefing, there's press outside, and koda broke his arm playing around with kiri." midoriya spit out making aizawa's eye twitch at the information he's been given. it's always some bull shit he has to deal with.

"get out! i'll meet you outside." he turned back to you with a pout when they left and you pressed a kisse to hit lips, "i'm sorry to leave our lunch love, but these annoying ass kids need me."

"i'll see you in bit to pick up ours"

the reason for all this chaos was the last mission shouta had went on with the other heroes. problem was that one didn't make it back home. they had been ambushed when trying to leave but the villains were strong and looking for the best fight they could get so they went for all might and mirko. because of all mights weakness he had, he didn't survive, but everyone else did.

the country was trying to cope with the loss of an idle and great protector, as well as a great friend. your family was taking it the best they could, he was an uncle to your kids and they missed him. the students were in shambles, they joined for him and he was gone. their inspiration and biggest role model was no longer here.

but you stayed optimistic, that everyone would cope and come back together during a time a like this. to find a way to make up for the absence of all might and return back to time of some-what peace.

you were also just excited to be having another baby with the love of your life, to expand the beautiful family you dreamed of. when you weren't teaching your time and focus went to preparation, making sure the house and nursery was done, the kids understood what was happening, and that your child would be healthy.

in the end, despite everything that has happened that was your top priority and biggest goal. your family.

my fault gang

my fault gang