ten

it was another boring day- a friday to be exact

it was another boring day- a friday to be exact. and this friday was hair day. the kids had run away and were hiding somewhere in the house.
they hated hair day so they tended to hide off somewhere.

along with searching for them, you were looking for shouta. he also hated doing his hair, which made sense because it was actually quite thick along with being curly.

"hello~ where are my kids??" you searched the living, kitchen, bedrooms, and bathroom. they were nowhere to be found.

until you heard something fall in the garage. with almost and smile, you strutted down the stairs and through the kitchen. opening the door you saw shouta, aiyanna, and malachi sitting at a small table.

hearing the door open they whipped their heads to see you standing against the door way with your arms crossed. "come on yanna, you got us caught." shouta sighed and stood up.

"sorry, i cant hold in sneezes!" she stood up and walked back into the house, giving up on avoiding getting her hair done. and because your hair was already in a protective style you were good.

"sho, please wash and detangle kai's hair, i'll do yanna's." yep, shouta aizawa knew how to do his kids hair, you made sure of it.

grumbling a 'fine' he stood and picked him up. kai kicked his legs in protest and attempted to jump out of his arms. "no use bud, we're all stuck."

"when we're done you'll all be thanking me!"

you just finished detangling aiyanna's hair and was grabbing some conditioner and shampoo- the good kind to be exact. she was laid on top of the kitchen counter with her neck on the edge of the sink, supported by a towel.

"you ready to get your hair braided?" of course she whined hearing this. but despite her being against it she loved her hair being braided, you didn't even need extensions. her natural hair was long as hell, but to make sure they lasted you used extensions.

soon you and shouta were done washing their hair and both sat on the couch with them on floor in between your legs. shouta was actually crappy at parting hair so did that for him. everything from washing to detangling to braiding he was skilled in.

lion king played on the television as you finished parting aiyanna's hair. with the movie playing they had settled down so this wouldn't take too long.

☆彡  ☆ミ

a few hours later everyone's hair was done and braided up. you didn't feel like doing hair again for a while so braids it was.

shouta was getting dressed to head over to ua. thanks to quarantining and covid testing he was allowed access to the campus for the today.