~ Love at first sight... kinda ~ pregame!oumami

giovanix008
Thanks you for the request!!~
———————
- oumami -
- smut -
Kinks :
• praise
• (kind of) public sex
• slight non-con - but he likes it
•role play
• clothed sex
———————
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| KOKICHI'S POV |

Ugh... can't believe I'm stuck here cleaning this classroom, like I get I'm your favourite student (for some fucking reason) and you trust me the most but I didn't make any of this mess... and even worse. Sensei stuck me here with avacado-kun.

Speaking of guacamole head, WHERE THE HELL IS HE!? I'm not doing this shit on my own. And how are there footprints on the fucking ceiling!?!?

SLAM

I just sighed in despair as the door slammed open, sinking deeper into my seat and laying my head back on the desk behind me. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer until I could feel their warm breath on my face but I refused to open my eyes "nice to see you finally make it mister school idol" HA sarcasm. Funny.

"Aww~ didn't know you cared so much about me bunny~" bleh. I could FEEL the wink. "Pass. But since you're finally here why don't you hop along and actually do what we're supposed to do." "Aww you're no fun." Good.

Once I made sure he was a good distance away from me I opened my eyes and pulled myself onto my feet before leading myself to the storage closet at the back of the room that kept all the cleaning supplies safely locked away from the other idiots in my class. After getting what I needed I made my way over to the board and started wiping off whatever I could reach, " so it seems mister smarty pants has a weakness after all" " yeah but at least my weakness isn't basic maths." I heard green boy huff behind me before jumping down from what I presume was a desk he was sitting on before I see him walk over to the teachers desk in the corner of my eye, he leaned against the surface before picking up a pen and fiddling with it for a while - startling me when he shot his head up, looking me dead in the eyes "what the fuck do you want."

"Now ouma-kun, is that any way to talk to your teacher." The fact that he looked dead serious weirded me out " what the hell are you going on about?" I put down the stuff I was holding before walking up to his and taking the pen out of his hands and putting it back on the desk...

Right before he pushed everything off and onto the fucking floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!? We gotta clean that up!" I stared at him, waiting for a response, when he didn't answer I just gave a defeated sigh before kneeling down to start picking stuff up before I was fucking GRABBED and lifted into the air!! "PUT ME DOWN" "RIGHT NOW!! I'm not kidding." "LET ME GO"

"Shut up do you want someone to hear." Was all I heard from him before I was flipped around on my back and pinned to the desk with him slotted in between my legs and caging me in. "What the hell are you doing man." "You're the only one who doesn't react. No matter how much I try." "Ever thought I just might not be into you?" Ugh that felt like vomit to say, now listen. He's hot, I'll give him that but he's a playboy and I don't feel like getting my heart broken, I wasn't struggling - there was no point. I didn't have  the physical strength to push him off of me and I knew at this point my face was bright red, either from anger or embarrassment I wouldn't know.

"Ouma-kun."

Holy shit...

He pressed himself even closer, the tips of his hair brushing against my face, his warm breath on my lips, his hands pinning my wrists, his torso rocking against mine. "Get. The. Fuck. Off. Of. Me. Right now." "Why would I do that..? Oh god I can't resist you." "Rantaro seriously this isn't funny." I turned my face to the side, mainly so I didn't have to look at him, and also cause his breath kinda smelled like fish. Fucking rich kids.