~ we'll meet again ~ male reader fic

This is a kokichi x male reader fic

If you want me to make a version with different pronouns, comment below or just pretend

This is mainly gonna be fluff
- post game
- kinda pregame

————————————
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

| NO ONES POV |

A (h/c) male was seen knocking on the door of what seemed to be an apartment complex, one that housed each contestant in Danganronpa until they were ready to move on and live a normal life, the (h/c)'s worried train of thought was cut of when a tall purple haired idiot opened the door, causing the male on the outside to give a terrifying glare that made the idiot scream and jump back, alerting his classmates.

The (h/c) walked backwards a bit to make room as everyone from v3 tumbled out the building "kaito, what's wrong." The brunette beside him spoke up, only to receive no answer as he was still frozen in fear staring at the young man "who the hell are you ya virgin!? You a fanboy!? Come to get a peak of my irl mommy milkers~" the (h/c) stared at the girl in disgust for a moment before sighing "one, I'm far from a virgin but I'm guessing you aren't. Two, I'm not a fanboy but I am a simp just not for you and three, I have a boyfriend." "Then why are you here?" A soft looking blonde spoke "to see my boyfriend." "Uh... I'm sorry, the only people in relationships here are with each other, are you perhaps at the wrong address?" "I assure you I'm not."

The argument continued, well kinda one sided really, it was all of v3 yelling at the man and him just not reacting, until a small purple gremlin walked out the door "would you guys shut the hell up! I'm trying to slllleeeeee- AHHHHH!!! (Y/n)!!" The small purple grape took a running start and jumped on top of the taller boy, wrapping himself around him like a koala as the taller held one arm under his legs and one on his waist to keep him stable.

"What the hell..?"

"Ah! This, my dear classmates is the one, the only (y/n) (l/n), ultimate _____, second in command at dice, my dearly beloved, better than all of you, absolutely all mine, no sharing, tall, hunk of a boyfriend and hopefully soon to be husband!" ... "we can get married if you want." ... "really!? YAY!!" ... "do you wanna get going then?" ... "Nah, I wanna rub it in there faces a bit more!" ... "whatever you want doll." ... the shorter climbed off of his boyfriend only to cuddle up to him even more, pulling him down by the collar of his shirt, giving the boy loud smooches where ever he could reach, playing with his hair, feeling up his arms and chests ... "alright I'm bored with them now! Carry me into the sunset peasant!! Where we shall have our happily ever after with our over ten thousand children and counting!!!" ... "Of course your majesty." ... and then they saw it, that small smug smile on the (s/c) boys face, the way his eyes travelled back to look at them for a moment as the shorter jumped onto his back, not even flinching. The couple started to walk away without any hesitation at all, leaving the rest of the cast in shock outside the building.

———————
Sorry this is so short but I don't know what else to add and I think it's fine like this.

Remember to check the info page if you wanna request something, it'll tell you all about what I will and won't write.

And with that out of the way...~

BITCH!!~OUT,,!!