tour bus attacks

1 year later
Colson's pov:
We are on tour right now in new York we just got done with a show we are back in the tour bus chilling rook and Chloe laughing while playing beer
pong, slim and baze playing the Xbox one while sitting on the couch in the front I'm sitting on the couch on the back of the bus. Chloe and I have been dating for a year now rook doesn't know along with baze and slim we decided not to tell them due to rook's jealousy plus slims protectiveness and baze's aswell.

I wanted to tell them but so much could go wrong but rook has been flirting with Chloe alot lately and I just wanna tell him so he would back off, I was drinking my beer when I saw rook kiss Chloe she pushed him away I got up grabbing Chloe "rook chill" he pushed me "what's it to you if I kiss her or not you know I like her!" He was drunk we all were Chloe spoke up "rook please stop" slim and baze walked up to us slim furrowed his eyebrows "kells why would you care if he kissed her I mean they are good together" I felt Chloe's grip tighten on my arm I Know she didn't wanna say anything but we have too rook tried to kiss her again I punched him in the face.

"Cause me and Chloe are dating!"
It was like slow motion all of a sudden rook punched me in the face slim yelling at Chloe her shoving him baze trying to get rook to stop rook yelling "how long!" "A year" slim glared at me "so you two just never thought to tell us?" I rolled my eyes "we didn't want too it just would start shit" rook scoffed he shoved Chloe her punching him in the face shit this fight was getting out of hands Chloe yelling at rook "why do you even care!" "Because kells is just a stupid peace of shit!" Slim glared at him "rook your drunk you need to calm down!" They got him to calm down he finally went to sleep. I sat on the couch slim sitting next to me "so you and Chloe huh?" "It happened when we went to Georgia" "why didn't you tell us?" "Cause rook gets real jealous" "yeah he has a huge crush on her" "Chloe would never cheat" "that is true but rook is her best friend who happens to be in love with her" "yeah but he needs to back off" slim smirked"I got you covered I can get rook to back off as long as possible" I bro hugged him "great thanks man"

Rooks pov
I woke up with a headache I remembered yesterday who could forget it I can't believe Chloe my best friend and colson who I consider a brother didn't even tell me I mean it would have hurt either way but they could have told me when they first got together especially Chloe I thought we were best friends.

I walked into the kitchen on the tour bus to see slim making breakfast he smiled at me "good morning sunshine!" I rolled my eyes "please no yelling." "Remember yesterday?" "Don't remind me" I touched my face where Chloe punched me dam it hurt but I guess we were both in the wrong slim looked at me "well we are going to the club in a little bit you coming?" "Nah I will stay here my head is killing me" he laughed "not surprised"
Chloe walked in the room grabbing some Advil "you aren't you to the club either?" Slim said looking at her she grabbed a cup of coffee "hell no I just want to sleep" "okay well I'm gonna meet colson and Matt also baze at the club" Chloe's eyes lit up "wait matt is going to be there!" He laughed "yeah he will come back to the bus afterwards don't worry" matt and Chloe are really good friends they met the first month of being on tour.
~8pm~
The guys went to the club an hour ago Chloe and I were chilling in the bus we walked to a gas station to get food I went to use the restroom she walked back to the bus I paid for our snacks then walked to the bus I seen three guys yelling at Chloe what the hell..

Chloe's pov
I was walking back to the bus when someone pinned me to the side of the bus it was a guy he punched me in the stomach while another guy had me pinned this guy came up he was an enemy of colson's his name is Carlos he aimed a gun at my head "where's colson?" "I don't know" he put the gun closer "don't play dumb bitch" I punched him in the face he threw me on the ground "you better tell me girl!" One of the guys put a knife to my throat "look at you so useless and weak it's sad I thought you were strong" he fake frowned "where the fuck is he!" "Go to hell!" Then all of a sudden one of the guys stabbed me in the stomach I gasped I was in so much pain.

Rooks pov
I punched Carlos "leave her alone!" I pushed the guys off but Carlos put a gun to the back of my head "move away from her" "no." I was staring at a hurt and scared Chloe she had fear in her eyes she kept eye contact with me while trying to keep her eyes open   one of the guys put a knife to my throat Carlos got in front of me "you really gonna die for this stupid bitch?" "I would do anything for her I'm not scared of you." One of the guys pinned her on the ground while another guy unbuckled his belt. My eyes went wide I tried to reach for her "no! Stop!" Carlos pulled me away from her I was fighting back all of a sudden I was watching my best friend get raped her screaming for him to stop "rook help!" She was crying Carlos whispered in my ear "all you had to do was tell me you could have stopped all of this from happening" he shot me in the stomach causing me to fall he threw me on the side of the bus along with Chloe who was passed out and half naked they walked off.

I was trying to wake her up I started shaking her "Chloe come on wake up!" I held her in my arms not caring that I was bleeding out "don't die on me!" All of a sudden colson matt slim and baze were running over to us.

Colson's pov
We were laughing on our way back to the bus when I saw something I never thought I would see a half naked Chloe who was bleeding out with a knife in her and a shot rook who was holding her in his arms we all ran over baze calling the police slim shaking rook "hey come on rook stay awake!" Chloe was passed out matt was trying to wake her up "chlo come on wake up!" I started shaking her "don't die on us!" We made it to the hospital we were in the waiting room we didn't know shit matt came back with coffee for all of us he handed me my coffee the doctor came up to us we all stood up "who are y'all to rook and Chloe?" Baze spoke up "we are their family" the doctor sighed "they are in the same room separate beds they are resting they are fine" matt spoke up "what happened?" "Well the girl was sexually assaulted punched in the stomach also stabbed there aswell" it broke my heart to know that. Slim spoke up "and rook?" "Punched a few times and stabbed in the knee and stomach" I spoke up "they are fine right?" "Yeah you guys can go sit in the room there are a few chairs and a couch in there to sleep on.

It was now morning we all slept in the room I looked up to see rook and Chloe staring at us we all stood up us all hugging rook but Chloe wouldn't let us touch her she just stared at us rook spoke up "where are we?" I smiled "at the hospital y'all get out today they said y'all are ready to leave" we took rook and Chloe home Chloe went upstairs to our room and laid down she was probably tired and needed time healing mentally and physically rook walked up to his room to sleep I felt bad.

Matt's pov
I walked upstairs to check on rook he was drinking his life away I walked to Chloe's room to see pills on the bed I automatically ran to her the bottle was empty thank god she had a pulse. I walked downstairs the guys were sitting on the couch I sighed sitting down pausing the show on the tv "guys I think we should keep an eye on rook and Chloe" baze furrowed his eyebrows "why?' "they have only been home for an hour and rook I'd drinking his life away Chloe tried to overdose" they all looked at me "don't  worry she has a pulse but guys they are fucked up."

1585 words