distance

Slim's pov

It's been a week since the bus attack we are back at the house in la Chloe hasn't been outta the room in a while rook comes out but only when he is hungover as fuck which is all the time nowdays.

I walked into the studio in the house to see colson and a guy he was wearing black lipstick black jeans a pink sweater and black shoes with some pink socks colson noticed my presence "slim this is Dom this is slim" he looked a little young probably 14 or 15 at most "ello mate" "sup" colson was giving a tour of the house to Dom since he's gonna stay in one of our guest rooms for a while "holy shit how big is this place?" I laughed "big"

"Who all lives here?" I spoke up "well our band members baze and rook and colson's girlfriend Chloe and our good friend Matt he looked around "I met baze where are the other three at?" Colson scratched the back of his neck "well matt is probably in his room" "and the other two?" I spoke up "an incident happened recently I don't think it's a good idea to meet them right now" I walked up to Chloe and colson's room to see Matt and Chloe watching Netflix she looked sober and clean surprising it's been four months since the incident (yes another time jump)

"Hey y'all look happy" I said laughing matt smiled "yeah" Chloe looked at me "who's downstairs?" I got up "come on I will show you"

We walked downstairs Dom was sitting on the couch I whistled "aye Dom come meet two of our friends" I yelled "rook get your ass down here!" He started walking downstairs "Nevermind three" Dom stood up "so this is Chloe matt and rook guys this is Dom he's gonna be staying with us for a while" matt bro hugged him "aye sweet" rook started walking back upstairs "rook where you going?" "What does it look like?" "Rook I was just asking a question dam" I glared at him "yeah whatever Chloe can we talk?" She nodded they walked upstairs Dom stood next to me "so that's the famous rook and Chloe?" "Yeah" he looked at me "so what happened to them?" I looked down "just something I wish could have been stopped"
Rook's pov
I haven't been talking much just been drinking when I walked downstairs to see Chloe talking to that guy I realized I haven't talked to her since that night. We got to my room I closed the door "so how are you?" She shook her head "what do you want rook?" "Wow okay your mean to me now?" I said furrowing my eyebrows "rook you haven't talked to me since.." I made eye contact with her "can't even say it huh?" "Whatever" she tried to walk by me "so you and colson still together?" "Yeah we are" "surprised since all he does is have sex and you haven't let him touch you" she shoved me against the wall "rook I said leave me alone."

"Chloe don't act like he still wants you hell you won't even let anyone touch you" she laughed "says the one who is drinking his life away" I glared at her "Chloe don't." "No let me finish, you think just because we lived after the bus attack you think you can protect me rook you pushed me away your drinking all the dam time being an asshole to everyone blaming colson for something that wasn't his fault, rook just sit the fuck down you asshole!" I got up in her face pinning her to a wall "don't act like it wasn't his fault Chloe that guy was looking for him all you had to do was tell him where he was this wouldn't have happened" she tried to shove me but couldn't "rook I didn't see you telling him where colson was now did I?" "Chloe you been doing drugs distancing yourself drinking so don't act so fucking innocent!" I slammed her into the wall she punched me in the face.

I grabbed her wrist "he doesn't want you" she glared at me "your not any better rook you would just hurt me worse atleast colson has something you don't" she pulled me closer basically whispering in my ear "me." That sentence broke me I shoved her off of me screaming "fuck you!"

Dom's pov:
I was in my room when I heard yelling I remember Chloe and rook going up to his room to talk I thought it was nothing until I heard glass breaking I ran out of my room to rook's kicking the door open "what the fuck is going on!" Chloe had blood going down her wrist rook had blood all over his legs slim came in the room "what the fuck happened!" He grabbed rook and sat him on the bed he lifted up rook's pant legs to see glass in his legs he turned to Chloe looking furious "did you do this!" She glared at him I grabbed her wrist seeing there was glass wound in her wrist like someone stabbed her "he isn't so innocent either" I said showing slim her wrist slim shook his head "what was this all about?" No one would speak he sighed "this is about that night huh?" Rook spoke up "aye don't be spilling our business to the new guy"

I furrowed my eyebrows at the three "no no what happened?" Chloe glared at rook, I spoke up "look I Know I'm new to y'all and everything but you can trust me" slim spoke up "just a tour bus attack." I didn't speak I just looked between Chloe and rook who had not lost eye contact at all. Colson walked in the room "what fuck happened?" He saw rook's legs and Chloe's wrist colson looked at slim "dude what happened?" Slim sighed "Chloe and rook got in a fight" "about?" Slim rolled his eyes "I don't know man Dom heard glass breaking and ran in here" colson looked at me "what happened?" I shrugged my shoulders Chloe got up and walked out of the room slamming the door rook stood up slim stopped him "hey what about your legs?" Rook shoved him away "I'm fine" he slammed the door while walking out he sent a glare colson's way before leaving.

Colson rolled his eyes laying on the bed "I'm guessing that fight was about me?" Slim laughed "must of been one hell of a fight" I furrowed my eyebrows "why would they be fighting about you?" Colson looked at me "I can trust you right?" "Yeah" he sighed "rook has a thing for Chloe but they have been best friends for years he never said anything to her well now that me and her are dating which we have been dating for a while he hates it" I furrowed my eyebrows "so that's what the fight Is about?" "Part of it most of it was probably about the tour bus attack" I sighed "okay please tell me what happened cause I'm so confused" slim looked at colson "don't worry slim we can trust him he's only 15 after all he won't snitch" "some people jumped Chloe and rook" "did y'all see who they were?" Colson shook his head "Chloe and rook were at the gas station with the tour bus while slim and I also a few friends of ours including matt were at a club"

Slim looked at me "they didn't tell us who this person was or if there was more then one we only know they got badly hurt mentally and physically"
I sighed "that sucks" colson laughed "tell me about it they aren't the same anymore" I looked between colson and slim "well I could talk to one of them about it maybe" slim sighed "if you do it don't talk to rook" "why not rook?" Colson looked at me while lighting up a blunt "rook will most likely go off on you and start shit plus seeing that him and Chloe got in a fight that involved hurting each other their friendship seems like it went down hill"

"So I'm guessing I will be talking to Chloe?" They nodded I walked out of the room to the balcony to see Chloe smoking a cigarette I sat next to her "never took you as the smoking cigarettes type of gal" she laughed "yeah well its not as good as weed but it will do" she leaned back in her seat staring at me she looked like she was trying to read me we made eye contact "so why are you out here?" I stole her cigarette while putting a hand on my chest acting hurt "what I can't come outside to hangout with my new bestie?" She grinned "no that's not legal" I chuckled "well I'm a rule breaker so" I shrugged she smiled at me "what happened between you and rook in there?" She sighed "he blames colson about what happened that night."

I furrowed my eyebrows "why would he blame him?" "There were three guys I was walking out of the gas station on my way back to the bus rook was getting snacks so he wasn't with me one of the guys knew colson and was looking for him I guess to kill him or something" the relazation hit me like a truck "so he went after two important people in his life." She nodded "rook is jealous I can see it in his eyes he's my best friend so he's protective but he thinks colson isn't good for me." I looked at her "is he?" She made eye contact with me I was trying to read her but she is hard to read kinda mysterious if you ask me.

"Yes he is Im young still so I don't know how long this will last but I hope it never ends but when im with him it's like all my worries go away his smile likes up the whole room as soon as he enters I'm just lucky to have that stupid rockstar." She had the brightest smile on her face I clapped my hands "good cause I was ready to get him" I said jokingly I'm straight. She laughed playfully slapping my arm. "You do know rook had feelings for you right?" She looked at me confused "what no." I scoffed "I haven't even known him a day but trust me the way he looks at you it's so fucking obvious" I looked at her confused "but you don't feel for him like that right?" She looked up at me "nah I don't." I sighed "well rook should understand" "yeah but my friendship is slowly fading with him"
"Luv he will come around if not he will have to kill him" she started laughing "I have a feeling we are going to be good friends" I leaned back in my chair smiling while taking a swig of my beer "oh I know we will."

1855 words
There will be another time jump btw