old boyfriends

Chloe's pov
Kels and I had to go to the interview alone which I hated because all I wanted to do was stay in bed all day rook won't answer my texts nor my calls I mean I don't blame him I treated him like complete shit I just hope he doesn't come to see kels anytime soon cause I can't handle that right now. Kels tapped me on the shoulder I looked up at him realizing he was already looking at me stuff has been weird for us since he kicked me out but he does keep in touch with me which is cool I still like hanging out with the dork even if shit went bad for us "you okay?" I nodded "yeah" a women walked up to us "hi I will be interviewing you two my name is Emily!" Her voice is so squeaky I have to be nice tho kels nodded at her "sup" I smiled "hi" she opened the door "well you two sit and we will start the interview!" We bitch nodded she sat down in the chair in the middle while I sat in a chair on the right side kels sitting on a chair on the left.

The interview starts..
Now!
"So there were rumors you two broke up recently what caused the relationship to end?" I'm glad she was asking kels since she was looking at him he nodded "uh yeah it just wasn't working I screwed it up but we are still good friends" Emily nodded she turned to me "Chloe I heard you are on tour with rapper G-eazy, how is that going?" I smiled at her "it's going good going on tour is always fun." Emily turned back to kels "did you know Chloe is now dating G-eazy?" He looked over at me "I did not know that but I'm incredibly happy for her" he gave me a caring smile I'm glad he did because I'm starting to get really annoyed by this Emily chick. She turned back to me "I heard you and colson's drummer Jp or more known as rook cut the friendship off after 19 years what did that feel like for you to lose such a close friend that you always called your other half when he was mentioned in other interviews." Why the fuck did she have to ask that question! I know she is just doing her job but Dam! Kels looked at me giving me a concerning look we both know I don't want to answer this question so kels spoke up "um is the interview over yet?" She smiled "yes it is actually"
Interview over
We walked out of the building kels put his arm around my shoulders "hey she shouldn't have asked that question she had interviewed me before she always goes for the personal shit it always cuts deep Everytime" I smiled "thanks for telling her to stop" he smiled down at me "yeah no problem" we drove to the stadium G and kels are going to perform at we walked to the stage when kels grabbed my arm "stop walking" I looked at him weird "why?" I heard laughing a few feet away from us there was rook and alisson.. I stopped dead in my tracks great she is back in the picture. Kels spoke up "look I didn't know she was back" I nodded "that's good to know" rook and alisson walked up to kels and I. Rook kept his eye contact on kels I knew he would ignore me "kels the equipment is all set up we go on after G" kels nodded "aye okay do that gives us until tonight to chill" alisson nodded "hell yeah" I rolled my eyes at her annoying ass voice I looked at Kels completely ignoring the two assholes Infront of us "I'm gonna go find Pete see ya" he nodded "okay I will be out here" I walked off looking back behind me to see alisson and kels in conversation but rook looking right at me I looked away continuing to walk.

I found Pete smoking back stage I sat down next to him he laughed "here looks like you need this more then I do" he passed the blunt to me which I happily took after the shitty ass day I had so far. "I'm guessing you know your ex bestie and ex sister are here" I nodded smiling at his stupid remark "yeah they are talking to kels outside by the stage as we speak" "Chloe you should talk to him" I rolled my eyes "why should I talk to him he hurt me!" "You also hurt him Chloe it goes both ways" I yawned "yeah whatever I'm not talking to that asshole I just can't wait until they both leave" he laughed "you tired sweetheart?" "Pete shut up or I will cut you" I started to drift off into a comfy sleep due to the comfy ass couch we were sitting on the couch was huge it could probably fit ten people on the bitch.

I woke up to a blanket over me I heard someone performing it sounded like G was in the corner of my eye I could see someones head on my arm asleep I looked trying not to wake the person to see it was rook I tensed up we used to always cuddle even before we dated kels always thought it was funny that two best friends could be so close like that but that's how we were. I felt sleep taking me over once again rook cuddled more into me in his sleep I was too comfortable to get up until G walked backstage he noticed I was awake he shook rook awake "hey yo get ready yall are on in 10 minutes" G kissed my cheek he walked off to his dressing room. Rook looked at me us both making eye contact he cleared his throat getting up "sorry I fell asleep on you" I scoffed "you should be sorry for bringing my sister with you who cheated on you" "it's not like that" I put my shoes back on looking right at him "yeah that's what you said about us and look what happened" he rolled his eyes at me I got up walking away trying not cry I hate that he is here it's bugging me so much.