I'm out to start something new

Pete's pov
It's been a month since alisson's funeral. Amya has been staying with us she got real close with Chloe. Rook still brings up the fact Chloe didn't go to the funeral which is annoying it's been a month get over it G is mad at Chloe for overdosing the day after the funeral I mean I don't blame him I would be mad too but it has been a month.

I have to go back to Staten Island in a few days Everytime I look at Chloe she looks like she is just gonna pack up one day and dip. Everyone is on her ass even Megan they don't understand putting someone who is going through shit right now it puts pressure on them to constantly yell at them.

I walked in the living to see Chloe and G having yet another argument it's like everyone just wants to hurt her. I leaned on the wall watching "Chloe what the fuck did you do with those pills!" "I didn't do shit G you took them remember or were you too drunk off your ass to remember!" "I threw them away in the bathroom but there not there anymore you took them!" She ran her hands through her hair "I'm done with this fucking conversation I didn't do shit!" She walked passed me I smirked following her to her to the balcony.

I sat down lighting up a blunt leaning in my seat "you know it sure is early for an argument" she rolled her eyes sitting across from me I passed her the blunt "he is always starting shit accusing me of taking pills again like leave me alone." We then heard Megan yell "Chloe get your ass in here!" She got up sighing I got up aswell following her into the kitchen where Megan kels rook and amya we're "can you watch the baby again please" I looked at her shaking my head no Megan and Ajay leave all night don't come back for days leaving Chloe with the kid all it does is cry I haven't slept in weeks cause of it.

She crossed her arms "bring him with you" Megan glared at her "Chloe no I can't bring him with me!" "Not my problem he isn't my kid get someone else to do it"

Chloe's pov
Everyone is so bitchy lately like get off my ass! Megan glared at me "just watch him" I flipped her off "bitch he isn't mine if I wanted kids I would of had them do it your fucking self!" Amya spoke up "why can't you just please stop arguing and just do it" "because Im not gonna let her tell me they are gonna be out for a couple of hours then disappear for a week!" Megan rolled her eyes "fine whatever" amya rolled her eyes "Chloe just do it" "I'm not the only one who lives in this fucking house funny how when Megan needs someone to watch the kid everyone disappears except for Pete and I then we get the stuck with a crying baby causing us to lose sleep for two weeks someone else do it!" Pete spoke up "yeah we are not taking care of YOUR kid Megan do it yourself." Megan scoffed "you never help me why!" "Wasn't my choice to have a baby it was yours suck it up."

Rook scoffed "god Chloe be responsible for once "shut the fuck up I am real tired of your shit rook." "My shit! You didn't even go to alisson's funeral!" Pete sighed "oh my fucking god that was a month ago get the fuck over it!" Amya spoke up "why the fuck are you taking the bitches side!" I was about to swing at that little bitch when kels grabbed my arm "Chloe calm down you need to chill." "Me? I was just vibing but no you gotta take their side fuck you!" Pete grabbed my arm we walked out to the car I got in the passenger seat he started to drive off "man those assholes woke up on the wrong side on bed"

I laughed at his remark "yeah I'm getting real tired of waking up to this bullshit" he looked over at me putting his hand on my knee in a comforting way. "I remember when I lived with kels the first time it makes you feel trapped like the walls are closing in one day I tried to kill myself" I looked over at him "what happened?" He smiled "well I didn't die obviously but I moved out of there the only reason I'm back is because I missed hanging around the guys" I sighed "I feel like everyone is my enemy in that house even my own boyfriend and sister hate me" "they don't hate you they are just trying to find something to hate about you"

I looked down at my hands "where are we going?" "To get away I have our bags in the back of the car" I laughed thinking he was joking "wait your for real?" He laughed "yeah we need to get away that household is really fucking toxic we can't be doing this shit with them no more you and I need a break" "what about G?" "Chloe he is toxic we need to get away plus I think it's best they stay out of our lives if you don't wanna do this I can take you back?" I smiled at him "nah you are right let's go."

That's what we did we took off to Staten Island never looking back on our old life...

The end
941 words