Here comes the big bad wolf

G's pov
I woke up I just gotta say this bed comfortable as fuck. I walked down to the first floor to see Megan fox dam who the hell is Chloe friends with I was walking up to her when a guy was glaring at me I laughed he spoke up "who are you?" "The names G" he glared at me "who are you friends with here?" "I'm a friend of Chloe's I stayed the night" they both gave me a look "in the guest room of course" I heard from upstairs "G where the hell are you?" I winked at them "nice meeting y'all" I walked up to the guest room to see Chloe glaring at me she closed the door behind me "you can't just walk up to every person you see in this house and say hi your a Hitman your supposed to be smart"

I laughed "what Megan is hot I was gonna talk to her until her boy toy popped out of nowhere" she rolled her eyes "that's Ajay her boyfriend she also pregnant" I sat on the bed "dam is everyone in a relationship here" she shrugged her shoulders while laying down next to me "as far as I know the girls you saw last night aren't dating my friends but I'm not that sure" I was about to speak up when she cut me off "no you can't fuck them even if they aren't" I laughed "you know I wouldn't ask permission from you I would just do it" she laughed "I'm glad they are smart enough not to sleep with someone like you." "Oh come on it's fun" I said frowning she sat up "so you in danger now since you didn't kill me?" I sat up grabbing a rolled joint out of my pocket lighting it "basically" she looked at me "you got paid 50 grand to kill me why didn't you?" "I still got the money didn't I?" I said smiling she laughed taking the joint from me smoking it.

"No seriously why didn't you?" "Something about you interests me Chloe" she scoffed "nothing is interesting about me" I shook my head "nah you give off a mysterious vibe the weird ones always interest me" she playfully shoved me "G you give off a mysterious vibe aswell" I furrowed my eyebrows "how so?" "You showed up in the middle of the night in all black your tall as fuck your a rapper but has a side job why?" "Got in the wrong crowd I was always told I attract the wrong people I was already rapping when I got offered this job I killed a few people before you but never got offered 50 grand to kill a 28 year old girl who I knew nothing about"

She made eye contact "but you didn't kill me?" I kept eye contact "what you wanted me too?" "I mean you went through all that trouble to find me might as well have" I laughed "you don't scare easily do you?" She grinned "nope and you don't either" we just stared at each other until Pete Opened the door "Chloe can I talk to you?" She got up breaking eye contact "yeah sure"

Pete's pov
Chloe and I walked out on the balcony "Chloe who even is that guy he just showed up randomly now your hanging out with him" "look it's a long story but he's somewhat harmless" I glared at her "somewhat?" "Pete you have nothing to worry about" she glared at me "what happened with Maddi last night I heard y'all got in a argument" "yeah we are fine now she went home actually" "that's good" "look Chloe all I'm saying is that I don't trust that guy" "well I do" I glared at her "why!" "Cause he didn't kill me" she walked away from me I sat down in a chair on the balcony "god I need some weed"

Rook's pov
I walked in the guest room where G was I leaned on the wall he looked at me "I know your not room service so what you want" "when you leaving" he laid back down "I don't know I like it here plus this bed is comfy as fuck it's made out of clouds or something" "look G why are you still here" "well rookie pie I'm wanted dead now aswell" I rolled my eyes "so what we are all wanted dead now?" He chuckled "now now rook not everything is about you my boss is after me Chloe and Ajay" I furrowed my eyebrows "why Ajay?" "Ajay knew him at one time when Chloe was dating him since they were friends when they were kids he doesn't like Ajay he was next on my list to kill after Chloe" I rolled my eyes "so what's gonna happen?" "I hide out here Chloe and Ajay don't leave the house till he's dead" I glared at him "if your staying here can you promise me something" he glared at me "what is it?" "Stop flirting with my girlfriend before I beat your ass" he smirked at me "I do what I want when I want too you can't kill a Hitman they are always one step ahead of you, Chloe is the only one I actually like here so if I wanted her I could get her" I glared at him "don't just fuck off" he chuckled "yeah whatever rookie pie leave my room"