the truth is out but do I feel the same?

Rook's pov
It's been a week since everyone found out about me and alisson the guys still aren't talking to me only if we have to make music other then that they don't Chloe and I are on bad terms alisson is coming over soon to talk with the guys and Chloe since slim thought we should talk everything out. I opened the door for alisson "you ready for this Al?" "Yeah but are they?" "Yeah they are in the living room"

We walked in the living room everyone was sitting on the couch alisson and I sat down next to Dom and slim. I decided to speak up "look guys I'm sorry I kept that secret but y'all were already annoyed that alisson was around I didn't want to make things worse alisson and I were already sleeping around a month before she showed up at the door but I didn't know she was Chloe's sister." Alisson mumbled "Chloe should have told you" Chloe looked between alisson and I giving me a glare I knew pretty well she scoffed "bitch why does it have to be me to tell everyone everything you were already fucking him why didn't you tell him?" "Chloe he's your best friend you should have told him but since you fucked him before I guess you don't have any loyalty" colson glared at me after the last part slim spoke up "woah okay girls-" Chloe stood up "my loyalty? Really we are going to talk about my loyalty? Where the fuck is yours? Your lying to the guys about how I abandoned you, the real question is why the Fuck are you here? You somehow knew who I was friends with due to the internet so you slept with my best friend also mgks drummer then a month later you showed up at the house." I rolled my eyes "Chloe where you going with that?" "Seems to me like you got a gold digging bitch. I guess they never change huh?"

I got in Chloe's face "you really gonna say that about your own sister?" "Trust me rook there's a reason I never said I had a sister. Oh wait apparently you don't trust me since you lied to me about being with her for 8 months" "Chloe I'm sorry but I'm with her there is no changing things now" she looked between colson and alisson like she was going to say something like she wanted to so bad I glared at her "Chloe don't." She scoffed "don't worry I won't I actually have loyalty around here" she glared at me "she's going to cheat on you break your heart and leave you dry" alisson scoffed from behind us "I would never" Chloe rolled her eyes "just you wait she does this with everyone." With that she walked out the door slamming it.

Slim spoke up "alisson can you please tell us why she hates you so much" she shrugged her shoulders "she's always been like that the type that thought she was better thats why she left" "look rook I'm not mad no more but you two need to keep this shit off the media for real before everyone finds out alisson is Chloe's sister and everything goes to hell" I nodded my head "don't worry slim" colson sighed "look it's whatever I'm happy for you lil brother" I smiled "thanks man" Dom looked at alisson "can I ask you something?" She looked at him while I sat down "anything." "Chloe has been having these attacks where she looks terrified she won't let any guy around her why?" "Chloe was in a abusive relationship with a guy four years older then her when she was 14 before she met you guys he almost killed her left her for dead on the bathroom floor in his apartment back in Austin, Chloe ran away to live with him before mom moved her to Cleveland I always went to Chloe's after school since we went to the same middle school well she didn't show up to school that day so I figured she was skipping like always I had a key to the apartment I walked in the house I couldn't find her I found her in the bathroom I thought she was dead but turns out I found her just in time. Everytime she has a attack it brings back memories."

Colson looked at her "what did he all do to her?" "I don't know but I guess he found her when the tour bus attack happened" I froze "wait Brandon was looking for colson tho?" She shook her head "even if he was you four partied with her abusive ex atleast once because on the news when they showed a picture of him that's him that's why he raped and hurt her, rook he tried to kill you because he hated when people stood up for her" I looked shocked "Chloe never told us that" alisson got up "there's alot too don't know about her." Colson stood up "like what?" "Not my place sorry guys" she walked out the door to go home."