Pregame join drv3 - part 2

A/N: Hey guys, been a minute hasn't it? Been like two months or something? Sorry for not updating, I've been busy and I probably won't be able to update for a few more weeks. But happy spoopy season and I hope everyone gets as much candy as they want. 👻

____________________________________
Kiibo's POV:

"Who the fuck are you?" Shuichi asked us again, holding a trembling Kokichi right in his arms. He scanned the audience, recognition of a few people fluttering on his eyes.

"We're your friends bro!" Kaito yelled up at him, Shuichi narrowed his eyes at him as Kaito continued, "You're my sidekick, don't you remember?"

"Well first off, I am not your bro, I am not your friend and I'm especially not your sidekick! You're an asshole and I would never be friends with someone like you!" Shuichi seemingly staring daggers into Kaito's soul, it rivaled Maki's menacing death glare which unnerved Kaito. He stepped behind Maki as if to use her as a sort of shield.

"S-Saihara-kun, d-don't be m-mean, r-remember their m-memories were t-taken a-away." Kokichi stuttered as he tried to calm Shuichi down, which appeared to be working by the way his face was softening slightly.

"Fine whatever." He grumbled, holding Kokichi closer than I thought was possible. Suddenly Monokuma appeared next to where the new Shuichi and and Kokichi were, and just as he was going to say something, there was a loud squeal of excitement.

"OH MY GOSH. ITS MONOKUMA! I LOVE YOU. WE BOTH DO!" Shuichi exclaimed, picking up Monokuma and hugging him. "KICHI. FIND A PEN. I GOTTA GET AN AUTOGRAPH."

Kokichi nodded and scurried around the gym looking for a pen and a piece of paper for Shuichi. Eventually he found them and gave it to Monokuma for him to sign for Shuichi.

Everyone looked at each other with more disbelief than before. How did they know Monokuma before this? Why was Shuichi asking for his signature? Why is Kokichi so quiet and obedient?

When Kokichi finally convinced Shuichi to stop fan girling; "What do ya virgins mean our memories were taken away?!" Miu yelled at them, everyone was asking the same thing, and very thankful that Miu was the only one willing to ask.

"You're not real, this is a simulation. Stop asking dumb questions you whore." Shuichi replied cooly as Kokichi clung on to him like a koala.

Miu moaned at that.

____________________________________

A/N: So, what do y'all think? I think I'm gonna continue this mini series with in the one shot book. I'm also thinking about making a Komahina one too. I just finished reading KillingStalking so I'm slightly traumatised, and if you haven't read it yet, it's amazing and I totally think you should read it.

Until next time,
Artie ❤️