Sleeping

A/N: I know I've been updating a lot but just think of this as an apology for taking so long. I wanted to try something new for this story, so if it doesn't interest you or whatever it's fine.
____________________________________

Kokichi POV:

I watched him as he had his head in my lap, the soft snores coming from him as he slept were comforting in the dark silence of our lounge room. I gently caressed the dark blue locks on his head and played with his ahoge, twirling it around my finger.

'I thought my dad was supposed to be the lucky one' I think to myself. I manoeuvred myself to reach over to my phone and checked the time: 2 am. I should really be getting to sleep, otherwise when he wakes up and notices that I haven't slept he'll be worried about me and he doesn't need that now.

I positioned my body next to him carefully and wrapped my arms around and spooned him. I inhaled his scent as I drifted off to sleep in bliss and love.

3rd person POV:

Little did Kokichi realise that Shuichi had woken up when he grabbed his phone, but he didn't say anything, and was just basking in the moment.
_______________ time skip______________

"Did I crash on the couch again?" Shuichi asked as he woke up, expecting to hear the voice of his husband behind him.

"Oh"

Kokichi Saihara was killed a month ago.

And today, Shuichi had planned to join him.

____________________________________

A/N: Okay. How was that? I know it's short and stuff but I wanted to try writing a short angst piece.  I hope it worked out...

I've been binge watching this other show called shameless (it's on Netflix) and I was thinking about writing a one shot based on that. Like something from Ian and Mickey's relationship. Idk yet, just thinking about it.

Until next time,
Artie 🧋