Anniversary

A/N: Damnnnn I'm updating like a champ aren't I. I started this one a little while ago, but I thought it deserves to be published. Just asking for a friend, but is it normal to get upset at the mention of Saimatsu? But aside from, I hope you enjoy this one shot of these two adorable bitches.

____________________________________
3 person POV:

A box of untouched chocolate was laid out on the neatly decorated dining table in the middle of their home. The candles were lit, champagne was sitting in a bucket of ice, fresh dinner was in the oven being cooked to perfection, and all that was need was for the two men to sit down and have a wonderful anniversary dinner date.

The globe was in the middle of a pandemic, forcing everyone who wasn't an essential worker to stay at home. This placed Kokichi to be at home all of the time as he was musician, and he could easily write songs and record at home, and Shuichi was at home most of the time, but he was called out for cases when necessary.

Today Shuichi had asked for today off entirely, and boss, Kyoko Ludenburg immediately agreed, as he was always a competent worker and never caused any issues. Although she definitely wouldn't say that about his husband... or her wife for that matter.

But whilst Kokichi was finishing his newest song, Shuichi was setting up their small dinner table for their date tonight. It was their 3rd wedding anniversary and because they couldn't go outside, Shuichi decided to make a beautiful date at home for this occasion. Besides, he'd rather it just be him and Kokichi for this anyway.

————time skip brought to you by despair ————

"Ok Ko, close your eyes, I wanna show you something." Shuichi said as he brought Kokichi to the dining table.

"Ooooh. What are you gonna do to me mr detective~? Not something naughty I hope!" Kokichi said with his devilish smile, "but that's a lie!"

Shuichi choked when he said that

"Okay... now open!"

"WOAH! You did all of this for me?!" Kokichi jumped into Shuichi's armed and kissed him deeply. "Thank you my beloved!"

Shuichi kissed back with the same passion and after a few minutes, set him back down. They took their places at the table and in front of them was a lavish dish of pork and vegetables, cooked to perfection and glistening in gravy.

"This looks yummy!" Kokichi, after saying that dug into his meal, eating at a speed that could rival Akane's.

Shuichi shook his head at his childish husband's antics and started eating his own meal. Which he had to give credit to himself, as it was indeed yummy.

When they had finished eating, Shuichi turned to his small husband and asked, "So what do you want to do now?"

"Oh, I have a few ideas~"

____________________________________

Three hours later they were basking in the afterglow of their love, their limbs entwined with each other cuddling on the bed.

"I love you"

Kokichi turned to Shuichi, "I love you, always."

____________________________________

A/N: So yeah, I hope you enjoyed reading this. I'm gonna try to update more regularly, but when motivation hits, you gotta strike. And I wanna date someone like Shuichi, I guess he's an ideal boyfriend. Also, can I just say, that the wannabe edit for pregame Shuichi is hot. Like. Hotter than so many make celebrities these days.

Until the next chapter,
Artie 🐸