II. Reflections.

TWO

TWO.                                    Reflections

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ALLISON ARGENT SAT in front of her desk. She looked at the small shoebox covered in pink sharpie doodles. She purses her lips together tightly. The contents inside of it were various, between small necklaces, pink slips from detention, and photos from Faith's old camera. Allison wondered if Faith still had that camera.

"Allison," Chris Argent called as he poked his head in. "Dinner will be ready in fifteen," The teenage girl looked up, slowly nodding. "Everything alright?"

The youngest Argent gave a closed-mouth smile. "Yeah. Just, um, a lot on my mind. Homework."

Chris rose a brow, "Are you sure it's not about a certain Auclair?" He teased. Allison's mouth hung open. "I saw her when I picked you up, Allison. Why didn't you tell me she was here?" He asked as he slowly stepped into the room. Allison slouched her shoulders, sighing.

"Because, Dad. Faith is...angry. Very angry, and I didn't need you to worry about the wrath that I'd be receiving from Faith Auclair."

Chris leaned against the desk, "And? How much wrath are you getting?" He inquired as he ran his hands over his jeans.

Allison looked up, "She put a literal cockroach in my pencil case." She deadpanned. Chris rose a brow, surprised. Allison sighed, leaning her elbow onto the surface of her desk.

"Allison, Faith was never a nice person." Chris began. "But you know that she doesn't have many people in her life, her mom is gone a lot, and I haven't heard a thing about her dad since she was fourteen." He listed off. Allison nods, knowing that Faith never talked about Mr. Auclair for reasons unknown to the Argent. "She's just having a hard time adjusting." Allison sighed as her dad began to walk away.

"Yeah, so am I."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NATE GREENBERG SPRINTED down the hallway, shoving people like Isaac Lahey out of his way as he trampled over to Faith Auclair's locker. The teenage girl was putting away her chemistry textbook, wearing a red sleeveless blouse tucked into a black skirt and heeled boots.

"Faith! Guess what?"

The Auclair girl turns to him, "What now?" She deadpanned. Her day had gone amazing so far. People were whispering all about Scott McCall, her secret best friend with the growing skills in lacrosse, and the upcoming game this weekend.