XII. Seduce And Destroy

THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN.               Seduce And Destroy

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE WORLD OF FAITH AUCLAIR always focused on herself and how she presented herself. Whether it was through how she spoke, how she dressed, or even how she side-eyed someone as she strutted by, she always looked put together. After spending days inside an abandoned train station with Derek Hale, she seemed to stop caring altogether.

Derek Hale stood still as he watched Faith eat meat. Raw meat. The metallic bloody smell flooded his nose and caused his stomach to slightly churn as he waited for the girl to finish her meal. Faith's long braids cascaded over her shoulders as she grunted in dismay, tossing what was left back onto the styrofoam package.

Her red lips formed into a frown as she looked up. "It's not as good as the real thing." She said finally.

"That's because it's not human," Derek bluntly replied, grabbing the package of now mostly eaten meat from the girl. "You'll manage."

"Instead of beef can't I eat something more appetizing? There are bears in California. And deer." Faith said as she stood up, she walked towards a water bottle, opened it with her teeth, and poured it over her hands.

Derek, who was in a black shirt and jeans, looked back at the girl with his usual stern look. "You're not skilled enough, and I can't have you losing control. You're going to stick to grocery store foods," Faith scoffed as she walked back towards the stack of boxes, which had a bag of her things. Derek looked over, "Has Scott tried calling?"

Faith rolled her eyes as she looked at her phone in her bag, shoving it out of her way. "Everyone has tried calling." She snapped coldly. She reached in, pulling out a toothbrush as she turned back. "They're worried I'm going to eat someone."

"Do they know you're with me?"

"No. I didn't care enough to let them know." Faith replied as she started walking towards the bathrooms.

According to Derek, he now owned the property they were residing in. It'd only be a few months but it was good enough for her to train. She stood at the dingy old sink, turning on the water as she put her toothpaste on the purple toothbrush. Faith wasn't different, really. She was still the same evil bitch Beacon Hills always knew. The difference was, that now Faith had an appetite for lust and the flesh of men. There was also the factor that eating said flesh gave her super strength, agility, and the rest of the usual stuff, but Faith always hated the specifics.

The last few days have been more than lonely. Faith had cut off contact with everyone, including Allison, Kaitlyn, and Nate. She didn't know if anyone had labeled her missing. Perhaps they didn't care enough, they knew she was probably off doing something terrible. She wondered what her mother would think of her now. A succubus.