XII. Femme Fatale

TWELVE

TWELVE. Femme Fatale

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"JACKSON!"

Lydia had her arms crossed, hugging her body as she tried to look for her ex-boyfriend. She stumbled through the damp lacrosse field in heels, looking around for any sign of him. As far as she knew, Nate Greenburg was still in the back of his car having sex with Tracy Stewart (for the first and last time), Kait was so drunk to the point she was dancing sexually on Boyd, making him extremely uncomfortable. Lydia didn't know where Scott, Allison, or Faith were. She didn't care, either. She was looking for Jackson.

"Jackson!" Lydia shouted again. Suddenly, the sound of the field lights turning on causes the strawberry blond to whip her head around. She watched the lights circle around her, and she was in the middle. It was like Lydia was in the middle of the stage, and she was the opening act.

Or perhaps the grand finale.

"Lydia," The Martin girl abruptly spun around at the voice. Faith stood there, still in her tight black dress, her passion twists loosely hanging around her shoulders. She smiled at Lydia, but the expression didn't comfort her. Lydia's eyes trailed down to the crook of Faith's neck. It was stained with blood.

She took a step closer, "Faith, what happened to you?" She asked in concern.

Faith looked down at the blood, lifting her hand to swipe it with her finger. She waved her finger back and forth, her brown eyes following with ease. "I fell. Stupid heels," She said with an awkward laugh. Lydia kept her mouth closed, not seeing any actual injuries. "What are you doing out here?"

Lydia swallowed the uneasy feeling down her throat. She could feel it sink into her stomach as she spoke. "I'm looking for-" Lydia looked to her left, seeing a figure coming from behind the bleachers. "Jackson?" Faith looked over, her smile falling from her face. She was suddenly emotionless. Lydia squinted her eyes to get a better look at the approaching figure. "Jackson, is that you?" The figure was taller and more strongly built than Jackson. They were wearing a leather trench coat, but Lydia was struggling to see his face.

"Lydia! Faith! Run!"

Stiles Stilinski came running as fast as his weak human legs could carry him. Lydia spun around quickly to see his approaching figure. Faith slowly turned towards Stiles, before turning back towards the approaching figure. Faith let out a screech which caused Lydia to look back. The unfamiliar man's eyes turned red as his jaw unhinged and fangs replaced his teeth. Faith stumbled backward, falling into the muddy grass as the man latched on to Lydia.

The strawberry blond tried to run, but there was no use. His fangs latched onto her side, and the girl let out a painful scream. It all seemed to happen in slow motion, as Stiles helplessly watched the man attack the girl he had been in love with since he was eight. Faith crawled backwards, pulling herself off the ground. She ran towards Stiles, tears in her eyes.