Chapter 23

this is unusual for me but you need to know. theres only one more chapter left of this book to write so thanks so much fro sticking with me so far. this series is a triology so the third and final book will be out after i post the epilouge. i wount start writting the final book till the summer though so i woul dove to hear what direction you guys would like for me to take it. 

love tonia. 

“What are they saying?” christien heard someone ask from the other room as he stared at the television. Christien was sat in front of his room with bane and Caden inside being looked at by lots of different doctors. Christien could feel everything done to Bane, and it would be an understatement if he said it didn't hurt. When Bane, had returned, he was returned to his dark hair and multicoloured eyes, only he was covered in blood and could barely stand. Ann his energy was exhausted and all the warlock and wizard were trying to stabilize him. They even took a few pints of Chrsitien’s blood to drip into his system to see if it would have any effect.

On the television, just visible from christien's spot outside his room, he could see a reporter standing on the outskirts of town. Apparently was a strong electromagnetic field forming around the town and government officials are moving in. In fact the electromagnetic field was just a manifestation of all the powers building up and the government officials were those in charge of liaison between humans and supernaturals.

They arrived a few hours after Bane and the final group returned and passed straight out a few hours ago. They all wore suits and looked and at all of them with varied opinions. Some of them looked at the supernaturals as if they were a circus, somewhere afraid and some were disgusted. Christie didn't really acre all that much what they how they looked all he knew was the human race were about have a rude awakening and that he will personally hunt down and kill who all the humans that took part in hurting his family.

Christien's parents have had enough. His dad almost had a heart attack when his mate came home absolutely shattered. Christien wasn’t in a good mood either being as his mate and son were unconscious as of the moment. The officials and his dad were in the meeting room discussing what to do and everyone in the building could hear his dad voice as he rained down on the humans.

The reporter said that there was an increase in reported sightings of giant wolves and bat like creatures and disappearing people, namely, werewolves, vampires and witches. Having said that, they haven’t seen anything yet because the summons hasn’t even travelled half way across the world. More were coming.

The witches and wizards have had to use their powers to build new houses and extend the existing houses, creating more rooms and such. The pack was turning into a community of some sorts. Soe of the witches have also put a shield around the area so no uninvited humans could make it in, that way all the supernaturals didn't have to be on edge and guarded with their power.

“How is it going son?” christien looked up at the sound of his papa’s voice.

“I thought you were in the meeting with dad” christien answered as his pap lowered him to sit next to him on the floor.

“it got a bit too hectic in there and your dad almost lost it so I decided to cut the meeting short and send everyone to have a rest for a while”

“Oh” christien only partially process what his papa said. His mate was still unconscious, even the merge was weak because only christien was holding on to it.

“They’re going to be okay you know”

“How do you know that papa?” christien answered, the tears he’s struggling to hold back brimming at the edge of his lashes.

“Because, I was once you, waiting and hoping that my mate would wake up” christien looked up to see a sad nostalgic frown on his papa’s face.

“What happened?”

“Your had had to fight the previous Alpha king, it nearly killed him. He was asleep for close to two weeks, I thought I was going to die” christien watched as the tears dripped down his papa’s cheeks as he recalled the memory.

“Thanks papa” christien smiled at his papa as he let his own tears fall and leaning in to give him a hug. “I just don’t know what I’ll do if anything happens to either of them” he sobbed.

“They’re both gonna be okay” his papa replied just as his dad burst out of his room. “Julian, what’s going on?!” his papa asked as his dad went whizzing past them.

“Those stupid humans!!” his dad bellowed as he went running down the stair. Christien and his papa gave chase as his dad shifted into his wolf. Marcus, the head of the liaison, and they have a freaking swat squad. I can’t believe that he thinks I would just let him walk in here and attack my family!!!!! Get all the females and kids to safety Noah!! Christien, I'm leaving you in charge of the house!!”

short, i know but the next and final chapter is gonna be full, i promise. 

enjoy , vote, and comment. 

love titania-queen of the faires.