Chapter 19

That night, christien was jarred awake by the sound of Bane trashing on the bed. His eyes immediately snapped open at the sight of his mate, hunched over on the bed, eyes, a vivid green, canines bared and extended, growling and whining in pain. He immediately tried to crawl closer to him but his eyes told him to keep a distance.

Christien could feel how much pain Bane was in through the link. It felt like he was experiencing the pain with bane. Tuning to the vampire skills he siphoned from bane, he dashed from the room to go get his parents only to find them on the back porch, just staring at the moon. He didn't spare the moon a second glance even though the compulsion shimmered over him.

"Dad!! Something is wrong with Bane!!!" he shouted getting his parents attention.

"it's probably something to do with that" his papa said motioning to the moon. Christien turned to the moon and gasped. Instead of the normal blue moon, the moon a deep purple and christien couldn't look away.

"I thought you said, that this wasn't meant to happen for another year!" christien asked as he managed to tear his gaze away from the moon.

"It shouldn't and won't" his papa answered and christien became more confused. Bane's pain still pulsing through their link. "firstly, the moon is not full, so the effect will be very mild, and it is not naturally occurring"

"Are you saying that someone made the moon purple?" christien asked, momentarily stunned.

"Yes. Witches and warlocks use the moons power and energy to cast certain spells and such and it has the same effect. The colour of the circle affects the colour of the moon" just as christien papa finished there was a loud howl from the pack hospital and a section of it exploded.

Even more beautiful than the purple moon stood Bane in his majestic wolf form. If christien though that his parents in wolf form were a sight for sore eyes, bane in wolf form was downright unreal. He couldn't help the gasp that escaped him as his eyes met vivid green.

Bane's wolf, like christien's papa was a clear crystal white indicating that he was a pure moon wolf, and just like his papa, he had a strip of black and red fur down from his head to his tail. The red, being the colour of christien's wolf and the black the colour of his hair in human form. His hair in human form should have been white like, christien's papa but he was not just a wolf and that muddled up his genetics.

"I can smell him!" bane howled before taking off into the forest, felling trees as he went. Christien didn't bother asking who because he knew. He could scent their son.

"I'm going after him" christien told his parents before he again tuned into his mate's vampire and dashed after him, jumping over fallen trees as he went.

Were behind you. Just keep going, were going to gather up some fighters! Christien heard his dad in his mind and sent them a mental image of a nod before concentrating on his mate. I'm a matter of hours, they were at the human facility where they had found Bane in the first place.

"This place again?!"Christien sighed, exasperated as he came to a halt, Bane nowhere in sight.

"This is where we were being held" christien heard bane's voice from behind him and whirled around to face his mate. He didn't even bother stopping the tears as he threw himself into his arms, sobbing his heart out.

"Shh, I'm so sorry, baby" Bane cooed, stroking, christien's hair and kissing his forehead.

"I thought you were never going to wake up!" christien wailed, not in the least bit embarrassed that he was acting like a total girl.

"I know, I was there. I could feel you, but that magic . . ." bane trailed off and that caught christien's attention.

"What about it?" christien asked, nuzzling Bane's neck.

"I don't know, it was really strong and I suddenly found myself looking on from the outside. It's like all of my powers were settling an argument and they kicked me out for privacy or something. When I came to just then, I felt whole, complete, like everything was sorted. I can feel my wolf, my vampire, warlock, fea, there's even a cat shifter thrown in there!" bane chuckled and squeezed christien tighter. "Can you feel it?"

"yeah" christien smiled into bane's neck, pressing his palm to bane's chest, he concentrated and pulled himself inside of his mate.

It was like a kaleidoscope. So many different banes yet the exact same bane. All of them hopelessly in love with him. The idea made him giddy. "So is it like a multiple personality disorder. Can you let either one to the surface like I can with my wolf?" christien asked, still firmly merged with bane.

"I think so, I can feel them wanting to come to the surface to be with you" Bane whispered pecking christien on the cheek.

"I would like to meet them" christien whispered.

"After we get Caden and Evan back. Are you ready?" Bane whispered pulling away slightly before kissing christien on the lips. He took a step back from christen but remain merged with him as he materialized his clothes onto his body. Christien blushed slightly when he realized that they had been hugging while bane did not even have a stitch of clothing on.

"So they are in there?" christien asked, turning back to the derelict building.

"what do you suggest?"Christien asked. From what happened last time, he didn't think just he and bane would be able to take them on.

"We can't go in there on our own. I can teleport your parents here, because I don't think the boys will last past today if we don't do something" bane answered wrapping his arm around christien as they watched the building.

"I'll mind link my parents and warn them" christien replied leaning his head against his mate. But before he could link his parents, his dad link him instead.

Christien, your papa and the fighters are coming for you, I'm staying behind to call the summit.

The summit was the only magic that werewolves possessed and it was summoning magic. And only the werewolf king could use that magic. When cast, it sends out a pulse that compels any creature in the world that was powerful to come to the source where it was cast.

That many supernatural creatures in one place could be pandemonium.