Chapter 16

Christien and Bane has been in Christien’s bedroom for almost three days. He was proud to say that their bodies were as marked as his parents bodies and he was very happy that Bane was that possessive of him.

Bane has also started opening up to him more. He never failed to compliment christien on how beautiful he was and that always puts christien in a good mood for the rest of the day. He also never failed to take his daily dose of blood from christien in the morning and that pleased him even more. He also joked around with christien more now. When he first laughed and joked with christien the morning after their first mating, christien had stared at him with open with for about a minute before he proceeded to jump him.

Bane’s powers were also making themselves known. Christien noticed that whenever he was happy, it always seemed to be sunny and whenever they had sex, the compound was lit up with lightening.

“Morning” Bane whispered from the crook of christien’s neck.

“Good morning baby” christien replied. Bane loved it when christien called him and he even went as far as telling christien that. “I’m starving; let’s grab a shower then some breakfast. My parents will get too worried if we stay up here one more day”

“Hmm, I don’t want to. I’m very comfortable” Bane whispered. Christien could feel his fangs grazing one of the marks on his neck and he shuddered from the pleasure of it.

Smiling, christien scooted down on eh bed so he was eye to eyes with his mate. Pecking him lightly on the lips, christien felt bane’s pleasure at the small act shimmer through the link. Christien smiled at thought of the link they now shared. The mating link meant that they were now like one person in two different bodies. Their heartbeats were in sync, they could merge themselves fully with each other so they can see what the other see, feel what the other fells, taste what the other tastes.

“Come on!” Christien beamed as he pulled an unhappy bane from the bed and towards the bathroom. When they were inside the shower stall, christien linked one of the pack maids, to leave bane a change of clothes at the door of his bedroom. He wouldn’t be so cruel as to asked them to change the bedding or even enter the room. Bane would very likely murder them.

“I would too” bane whispered from where he was cleaning the crook of christien’s neck with his tongue and grazing the soft skin with his fangs. Christien smiled at that. Since after their first mating, Bane had merged himself fully with christien and refused to leave even for a second and christien didn’t mind in the least bit. In fact he loved it.

It was a very intimate feeling. Even when they were part, he could feel bane inside of him. A shimmering swirl of energy that enveloped him like second skin. It was like being constantly hugged by bane.

Christien gasped when he felt Bane’s fangs sink into the mark at the base of his neck. His whole world ruptured as his cock grew painfully hard. He clutched bane’s wide shoulders as his whole body rocked with the force of his orgasm. It didn’t help when the felt Bane’s own pleasure through the link and felt his mate’s orgasm rolling down his legs. He never had multiple orgasm before but he was about to find out It felt as he shot hard once again an screamed out as he came once again.

“That was amazing!” christien panted as he tried to catch his breath. “I want to feel that again!”

“I thought you said you wanted to go and eat something. I just had my breakfast” Bane smirked down at him as he liked the wound on christien’s neck sealing it.

“Damn!” christien hissed, biting down on Bane’s shoulder. Apart from the bulge between his legs telling christien that he like it, christien felt his pleasure shimmer through the link as his heart picked up to match his mate’s.